hair dye

xx[chii]xx

Kiznaiver
i dyed my fringe pink today :) i bought the dye about a year ago and never bothered to use it up to now, i had my hair bleched white/blonde a few months ago, the pack sez its temporary but it sez on the back dont use on bleched hair so it might be permanent eek!

so guys ever dyed your hair ?

Hyaku said:
My hair goes slightly blonde in the heat, so I HAVE to dye it. :lol:

We pity you. And, You go outside? Amazing.

95% of the time my hair is in such a mess, I don't bother with anything at all. The only colour I would a least consider for me would be all dark blue. It would look bangin'. Trust. :twisted:

i don't dye my hair, my hair has always been, and probably always will be ginger. It may have been annoying with people insulting me about it years ago, but its fine now.

Jayme said:
Hyaku said:
My hair goes slightly blonde in the heat, so I HAVE to dye it. :lol:

We pity you. And, You go outside? Amazing.

95% of the time my hair is in such a mess, I don't bother with anything at all. The only colour I would a least consider for me would be all dark blue. It would look bangin'. Trust. :twisted:

Yes, believe it or not.

One time, I had my hair bleached blonde and I used this shampoo that had a red tint to it, and my hair turned slightly pink. :lol:

You should take a pic, I bet it looks cool! :)

I had it bright blue about a year ago.Fews months ago i had my fringe and bangs bleached with the rest of my hair black.In May I bleached then dyed my hair pink.But now im back to black all over again.Im pretty much dying my hair all the time really :/ Not a good thing though.

TRASHBAT said:
I had it bright blue about a year ago.Fews months ago i had my fringe and bangs bleached with the rest of my hair black.In May I bleached then dyed my hair pink.But now im back to black all over again.Im pretty much dying my hair all the time really :/ Not a good thing though.

i want to dye my hair blue all around the edges but my mum dissaproves. :x

naminaruto said:
TRASHBAT said:

Tell her to step off your nuts, or ovaries.

I've dyed my hair pink fully three times before, but the only 'normal' colour before was white-ish/really light blond streaks.
My Mum encouraged me/dyed my hair pink too 8D

Hyaku said:
naminaruto said:
TRASHBAT said:

Tell her to step off your nuts, or ovaries.

Will do :D

I tried to make my hair have streeks of purple in it (as I wanted a nice spikey look) Unfortunately, my hair didn't like it, and only a slight hint of purple was added, after 2 tries. XD

Back