Guys who like feet (was HOTD Expo request thread)

Re: HOTD OVA disc requests from the Expo.

ilmaestro said:
vashdaman said:
I feel you man. We're not fetishists, we just appreciate the whole beauty of the female form.
So how do you feel about the works of, say, Magoroku/Kokuriu?

What is Magoroku/Kokuriu? Actually forget it, I just googled it in google images...I've got to stop being such an easy sap who google any dodgy Japanese word into google. That stuff just looked like generic vulgar hentai to me....NOT sexy.

vashdaman said:
Also, poor unwitting prof Irony...I bet he never knew he was to be credited as the author of a thread with this title :lol:

Yeah... ̶I̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶n̶k̶ ̶I̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶o̶p̶e̶n̶e̶d̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶m̶o̶u̶t̶h̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶p̶u̶t̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶f̶o̶o̶t̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶i̶t̶.̶

Picard-facepalm.jpg

vashdaman said:
This has to be one of the most hilarious thread splits ever :lol: My initial comment was honestly meant to be self contained and stop there, but I then felt the need to make sure I wasn't misunderstood as being one of those feet people, rather than the whole body beauty appreciators that me and AF clearly are.

Also, poor unwitting prof Irony...I bet he never knew he was to be credited as the author of a thread with this title :lol:

Yeeeeeep

Rui said:
The derailment is now longer than the actual thread ¬_¬

I have separated it here. Please feel free to continue the talk in a PG manner.r/quote]e/quote]e/quote]
... I don't really feel like posting in here now it's its own thread. ^^;

--

vash said:

"What is Magoroku/Kokuriu? Actually forget it, I just googled it in google images...I've got to stop being such an easy sap who google any dodgy Japanese word into google"

C'mon man, when are you going to learn? :D

That guy definitely likes him some feet, though.

Re: HOTD OVA disc requests from the Expo.

Professor Irony said:
Otaku-san said:
somehow my whole search on the subject in question is foiled by US Digital Millennium Copyright Act

other then that a collected edition with the seventh volume. Otherwise I feel these covers misconstrue what the shows about. Doesn't make it any easy if you want to lone it out..

In fairness, the cover of the series's collected edition is arguably more explicit, but really, if you took the text out from the oav sleeve, you'd hardly know it was part of a zombie horror show. Given the very high fan-service content, I suppose it's not that much of a misrepresentation, but the extent they've gone to does surprise me a little.

It's all one to me anyway. What interest I had in HSotD was already gone by the time the anime came out.

I'll tell what make it more interesting, if was actually a game. Co-produced by illusion and Techland with skill tree elements

Ah ok, I guessed it was about feet but lost any clue after that haha. Thanks! :p

I think some anime characters can be hot but thats part in parcel for how they're drawn and the english voice actor. Well for me anyway. But even though they're hot, they don't do it for me the way that real hot people do lol.

I'm guessing it's torn 50/50 over whether animated feet do anything for anyone lol.

Suprisingly I don't think there's a certain part of the body I like. I mean depending on the person depends on what I like. I know my bf likes my back dimples and back dimples seem to have quite a following. So maybe it's stuff like that.

Sorry if my input is useless! :p

actually i like * anime female * backs my self ( thank you yoruichi )

you know what i think it is, i think its perfection that draws people * no pun intended * cause whats the chances of finding the real life perfect male or female * depending on what you like *

and also i thi...........................wait @-Danielle- your a chick ?!?!?......................................... oh well you learn something everyday, i thought you was a dude lol my bad

^
Thats a hate crime! As our former banner mascots used to say.

Rock on feet appreciators. We should not have to be ashamed of our preferences.

animefreak, i'm even sure that you've gone and commented on a photo i posted of myself in the pic thread way back when and you can clearly see i'm female :p

EDIT: page 88 of the pics thread. i posted it 17th Feb and my photo got viewed 147 times, you replied "yep totally" over a comment on my eyes :p

-Danielle- said:
animefreak, i'm even sure that you've gone and commented on a photo i posted of myself in the pic thread way back when and you can clearly see i'm female :p

EDIT: page 88 of the pics thread. i posted it 17th Feb and my photo got viewed 147 times, you replied "yep totally" over a comment on my eyes :p

Memories like a gold fish 1,2,3,4,5 forget, altho you still look very pretty

Back