Gundam Wing Complete Remastered Edition

Jiindama said:
I bought if from Forbiddenplanet.com in the end. Its 2 boxes each with 5 discs, and the art book, its got the Beez logo on it, and on the discs, and it includes French, English and Japanese audio.

I'm fairly confident that its legitimate, hence the reason I'm surprised that the quality seems so low.

Hmm i'm sorta not suprised by this since there's been some problems with other beez discs. Best thing to do about it is to get talking to Andrew from Beez (you can contact him in the Ask Beez thread or try dropping him a pm) he should know more and if its disc related he may try to sort out replacements (if there's any sets left)

Jiindama said:
Right, sorry to completely revive a dead thread, but I picked this up a few weeks ago, and it seemed to be legitimate.

However now that I've started watching it I'm getting the feeling there's something wrong with it, if I watch through 2 of the 3 DVD players I've got available, all of a certain shade of red comes up very very blocky. And if trying it on the final player I've got only just reduces the problem.

I'm just wondering if anyone out there has had similar issues.

I suffered the same problem with my BEEZ Gundam wing box set, in my case the problem was cased by having my ps2 on standard by. Turning the ps2 off completely from the plug seemed to do the trick for me.

Back