Greetings from the southwest.

AgilityRedFox

Completely Average High School Student
Hello,

My name is Tom, but on the internet most people call me ARF for whatever reason. I'm 25, work in manufacturing and live in Cornwall.
I've been watching anime for about 2 years now and it's become a somewhat all-consuming hobby.
My favourite would have to be Utawarerumono.

My other hobbies are all the regular things that go with anime, such as manga, games, memes and listening to music.

I am hoping to be an active member of this community, I use MAL alot but thats died a death at the moment and I wanted to speak to some more exclusively UK anime fans anyway :)

Feel free to message me, I hope we can get along

Welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy it here :)

Lots of knowledgable folk on here who really know their stuff so you won't be short of opportunity for discussions and whatnot.

đź‘Ť

Hi, welcome to the forums! Utawareumono is very underrated so I'm glad someone else appreciates it!

Hey, welcome! I hope you hsve a lovely time here :) Feel free to let one of us know if you have any questions!

Welcome to the forums and the all consuming hobby apparently. I've seen it as more of an alternative to some of the stuff out these days. Plenty of members have differing levels of knowledge don't be afraid to ask anyone ^.^

It's a weird one to spell tbf. It's worth seeking out just for its end theme.
it does kind of remind me of Escaflowne era stuff but I think the singer does remind me of the Z.O.E games.
man, so many things in these intro threads and gencov could make their own threads

Hello,

My name is Tom, but on the internet most people call me ARF for whatever reason. I'm 25, work in manufacturing and live in Cornwall.
I've been watching anime for about 2 years now and it's become a somewhat all-consuming hobby.
My favourite would have to be Utawarerumono.

My other hobbies are all the regular things that go with anime, such as manga, games, memes and listening to music.

I am hoping to be an active member of this community, I use MAL alot but thats died a death at the moment and I wanted to speak to some more exclusively UK anime fans anyway :)

Feel free to message me, I hope we can get along
Welcome to the forums and have fun.

Back