Great British comedy

Gotta be said MOCK THE WEEK
by far the funniest program going.

i preferred mark lemar presenting nevermind.

and altho its not really a comedy intended show. friday night with "johnofun woss" can be funny :p

YBF is also a funny british show :p

YBF is a damn funny show now, but that's thanks to Harry Hill. He can make me laugh at clips that would usualy make me change the channel instantly.

I agree also. Buzzcocks was a far greater show with Lamar at the helm.

Voddas said:
YBF is a damn funny show now, but that's thanks to Harry Hill. He can make me laugh at clips that would usualy make me change the channel instantly.

I agree also. Buzzcocks was a far greater show with Lamar at the helm.

I don't know i prefer the new Buzzcocks to the older ones, last week i saw the one where Jonny Turette walked off because Simon was ripping him to shreds :p

:lol: I remember that one. Funny as hell. It was the not so old Buzzcocks I prefered, when Bill Bailey got on the action. I think he's a genius.

Voddas said:
:lol: I remember that one. Funny as hell. It was the not so old Buzzcocks I prefered, when Bill Bailey got on the action. I think he's a genius.

I've seen both of them live at my university :p (simon and bill bailey that is :p)

BlackWolf said:
Voddas said:

I've seen both of them live at my university :p (simon and bill bailey that is :p)
You lucky S.O.B.! I need to get out more and see stand ups and concerts for taht matter. Lucky for you they walked right into your Uni ¬_¬

Voddas said:
BlackWolf said:
Voddas said:

You lucky S.O.B.! I need to get out more and see stand ups and concerts for taht matter. Lucky for you they walked right into your Uni ¬_¬

Well out uni did win the "it's not funny contest" which meant we got both simon and bill bailey, another guy who i recognised as being on the panel from some funny shows and another guy, for the night. Tickets could only be won...and i won :D not only that but we got free drinks! (two free drinks actually, had to buy the rest)

BlackWolf said:
Well out uni did win the "it's not funny contest" which meant we got both simon and bill bailey, another guy who i recognised as being on the panel from some funny shows and another guy, for the night. Tickets could only be won...and i won :D not only that but we got free drinks! (two free drinks actually, had to buy the rest)
Well a belated congrats on that Black. That just makes you even more jammy. Two free drinks is usually the standard. I always make sure I get the ones that would be most expensive or take the longest to drink.

Voddas said:
BlackWolf said:
Well a belated congrats on that Black. That just makes you even more jammy. Two free drinks is usually the standard. I always make sure I get the ones that would be most expensive or take the longest to drink.

Thanks it was a brillant night, and one of the last nights out i had with one of my close friends before he moved north to scotland (the last one was a late showing of the Transformers movie :lol: ) Summer 07 that was a good time :)

@Tach Barrowman was also good on that "Would i lie to you" :p

Tachi- said:
lol

He's a good singer and actor too......torchwood > dr.who

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ah that made me laugh :p Torchwood is only good for well...fuel for a fire :p and the latter seasons of Dr Who have disappointed me, and what i'm hearing there's not much hope for future seasons, it had such promise when they first resurected it but now, hah. I prefered Primeval to both this past year, but i won't doubt that Barrowman is a good actor...just hard to make something out of nothing :p

BlackWolf said:
Tachi- said:
lol

Ah that made me laugh :p Torchwood is only good for well...fuel for a fire :p and the latter seasons of Dr Who have disappointed me, and what i'm hearing there's not much hope for future seasons, it had such promise when they first resurected it but now, hah. I prefered Primeval to both this past year, but i won't doubt that Barrowman is a good actor...just hard to make something out of nothing :p

The latest seasons might not have been as good but I think the last episode was awsome that was the last season for so many years now any others between then will just be specials :)

Robbeech90 said:
BlackWolf said:
Tachi- said:
lol

The latest seasons might not have been as good but I think the last episode was awsome that was the last season for so many years now any others between then will just be specials :)

Despite what i thought about the last season though i'm looking forward to the xmas special for this year for two reasons 1) i've heard that it's based around an audio story from a little while back and 2) Cybermen are in it, and they are my downright favourite Who Villain :)

Personally i thought the resoultion to the finale was a bit too quick and it was a shame to set up martha being in torchwood when now she's not coming back due to her ITV deal

Back