Grandia 1

oh what boss was the most annoying one to defeat! i think ball was soooo annoying cause he never gave you a chance to attack!

I always wanted to play Grandia Extreme, it made it to America, but not here. :cry:

I heard it was pretty bad, but I don't care! Never mind, so long as we get Grandia 3 over here I can live with it!

The most annoying monster is on the forst disk the quid king because he's the most hardest one on grandia coz u dot have no magic cept feena's fire >.< on second disk has got to be baal as well dam him!!

Also u no the last Gaia baddie that is sooo weak lol it makes me laugh

The best bit of Grandia is the hilarious "ouch i landed on my fanny" from Feena o that made me chuckle. Grandia made me feel for the characters like not many rpgs before it

Ushio said:
I always wanted to play Grandia Extreme, it made it to America, but not here. :cry:

I heard it was pretty bad, but I don't care! Never mind, so long as we get Grandia 3 over here I can live with it!

I have both Grandia Xtreme and Grandia 3. Haven't played the latter yet but I had a quick go at Xtreme. It has the worst voice acting I have ever heard..merely because apart from the so called 'famous' voices being in it like Mark Hamill and Dean Cain - the rest would make your ears bleed.

Infact it's on audioatrocities it's so bad: http://www.audioatrocities.com/games/gr ... index.html

I'll let you all know what Grandia 3 is like once I start playing it. :)
________
TOYOTA VOLTZ SPECIFICATIONS

The People in japan are lucky because if u have japanse Sega saturn grandia you can get Grandia digital art and that unlocks new caves and stuff and mini games lol ive seen vids on youtube :O i want it!

PLus Ye wot feena says in grandia made me bust out with laughter the very first time hows bout the time they go on the ghost Ship whenjustins says theres something soft infront of him and feena says justin you pervertXD that is hirlarious!

Last edited by a moderator:
neptune2venus said:
I have both Grandia Xtreme and Grandia 3. Haven't played the latter yet but I had a quick go at Xtreme. It has the worst voice acting I have ever heard..merely because apart from the so called 'famous' voices being in it like Mark Hamill and Dean Cain - the rest would make your ears bleed.

Infact it's on audioatrocities it's so bad: http://www.audioatrocities.com/games/gr ... index.html

I'll let you all know what Grandia 3 is like once I start playing it. :)
Those do sound bad! I thought Mark Hamill had a good rep for doing voice acting! :shock:

My mate's got Grandia 3 and loves it, though he's stuck on the final boss at the moment. Damn him and his US PS2! :lol:

SelphiexZellFAN said:
The People in japan are lucky because if u have japanse Sega saturn grandia you can get Grandia digital art and that unlocks new caves and stuff and mini games lol ive seen vids on youtube :O i want it!

PLus Ye wot feena says in grandia made me bust out with laughter the very first time hows bout the time they go on the ghost Ship whenjustins says theres something soft infront of him and feena says justin you pervertXD that is hirlarious!

yeah thats really funny alittle sick but funny but i remember when i first started playing i didnt know what happened and i spent ages trying to figure it out! haha

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude, Grandia was my favourite game of all time for YEARS! I just had to bump this thread to say this. :p

The characters, graphics, combat and story were amazing. In its way, it was better than FFVII, as it tried to be different. Not that I prefer it to FFVII now, but back then it certainly wowed me enough to complete it several times.

GADWIN FOR THE WIN!

Having a Saturn I could only get Jap Grandia, which put me off ... though I wanted to play it badly!
Thankfully Grandia II was on DC, and it STILL is my all time favourite RPG, followed closely by Shining Wisdom and Dark Saviour. None of these new fangled games are a scratch on them.

Back