Grandia 1

FullMetalCat said:
yay ive got the first one too!! ^_^ so whos your favorite character and why?

I like Liete as she is mysterious and has the best range of level 3 magic. I also like Feena for her personality and little Sue for knowing too much! Infact, I quite like all the characters. :D
________
HAWAIIAN COOKING

*thumbs up* good choice i remeber i was so exicted when i got Liete casue she had almost all of the attcks and it was soo cool trying them but most of the time i didnt even use effective attacks casue i just wanted to see what they did lol but i think its a shame you dont get to use Leen in battle

I had this game it owned, I still have it, but I just stopped playing one day, I think it's when Laine takes you to her old town...

yeah thats why i played it again cause i loved the ending! epecially the bit when gaia turns into the tree thing and there is pretty lights all around it ! but i think the cheesy bit is when Justin says the whole worlds been reborn speech its alittle annoying. But dont you just hate it when you go up the lift thing inside gaia after battling Baal and you cant save it! a was panicking the first time casue i was half dead!

The original Grandia... ah... one of my all time faves ^^ Haven't played it in a while, but got some way into the 2nd disc, can't remember exactly where though. Fave part has got to be right near the start on the ship... "ooh soft! *THWACK*"

My fave part i think is when justin gets hit on the head with a tray from lily xD and also the ending is awesome, espes when gaia looks soo cool with the wings ^_^

Back