EMAILS / TEXTS or CALLS

as far as im aware, theres no monitering on forums

Tachi- said:
:lol:

Trust you Otaku.

but you missed the main point of

EMAILS / TEXTS or CALLS

That's were this proposal falls apart the current goverment seems to be slow on the uptake of current technolgies it's uses and how fast things can adapt.
Terrorists have been using the web for propoganda and message boards for planning for ages yet our current goverment has just figured out how to work youtube.

Gacha said:
yet our current goverment has just figured out how to work youtube.

Mr Brown 'ooo...big green play button *click* wot it's not working, it's not working'
'No Mr Brown it just needs to buff, as it's ten minutes long'
'WAAAAAHHH, youtube not work, WAAAAHH'

Otaku-san said:
Gacha said:
yet our current goverment has just figured out how to work youtube.

Mr Brown 'ooo...big green play button *click* wot it's not working, it's not working'
'No Mr Brown it just needs to buff, as it's ten minutes long'
'WAAAAAHHH, youtube not work, WAAAAHH'

Are you sure you're not getting confused with George W Bush there :wink:

Ryo Chan said:
Deidara said:
So useless Cameras to keep an eye on the country along with an even harder job of scanning through emails and texts... how "V For Vendeta"-ish. Completely blows a hole in the idea of human rights and privacy.

hey, if i get to blow up the houses of parliament, i'm all for it

Guy fawkes masks and C4 at the ready.

Gacha said:
Tachi- said:

Trust you Otaku.

but you missed the main point of

EMAILS / TEXTS or CALLS

That's were this proposal falls apart the current goverment seems to be slow on the uptake of current technolgies it's uses and how fast things can adapt.
Terrorists have been using the web for propoganda and message boards for planning for ages yet our current goverment has just figured out how to work youtube.

LMAO, really shouldn't be laughing as its a mockery of the UK that we have morons running our country. (scottish shouldn't hold any power in england, as we don't hold any in there country)

Deidara said:
Ryo Chan said:
Deidara said:
So useless Cameras to keep an eye on the country along with an even harder job of scanning through emails and texts... how "V For Vendeta"-ish. Completely blows a hole in the idea of human rights and privacy.

hey, if i get to blow up the houses of parliament, i'm all for it

Guy fawkes masks and C4 at the ready.

okay V count me in :wink:

This is really quite farcical, Its just to keep drilling the idea of there being terrorists into our heads.

Keep us in check.
It seems like things , paticularly in the usa are gravitating unnoticed toward a "police state" type thing.

i think im gunna have to make the deal....

the easter rabbit proposed a deal to me.
if the rabbit can sexually violate Maxon then im allowed a Deathnote

Back