God and I (Remix 2)

Aion

Time-Traveller
/random title because 'Aion's Sale Thread!' seemed too dull.

Ok. The situation is this: I have a lot of duplicates. Some box sets, a silly amount of singles and even some games and manga. Before I even think about shifting unwanted stuff, I need to get rid of the doubles. This is (hopefully) where you lot come in. I don't want to use eBay because eBay + PayPal fees = pain, so I'm going to give anime forums a go first.

I'm only planning on posting this on AUKN and UKA. I might later post it on other forums. But, wherever it's posted, the person who asks first gets first - simple as.

I accept PayPal (I'll PM you my PayPal email) and will send the items ASAP. If you want to pay extra for different packaging/postal services or want to buy more than one item and are interested in the combined postage cost, ask away. I won't bite...unless you annoy me.

Item #1: Sealed Ah! My Goddess R2 (MVM) Box Set (6 DVDs)

Price: £22 + £2.99 (2nd Class Recorded) or £3.40 (1st Class Recorded)

I'm asking for £6-7 less than the best new price including posage, and I'm not charging extra for PP fees.

The set will be sent in a box.

--------

*Rahxephon has been sold*

--------

*Berserk has been sold*

----------

Item #4: Draganball Z: Vegeta Saga 1 R1-4 (Funimation) Box Set

Price: £13 + £3.45 (2nd Class Recorded) or £4 (1st Class Recorded)

Basically, I'm charging £2 for each DVD and £3 for the box. Not bad for the rare first box set of a series that hasn't been released over here. The DVDs can play on R1, R2 or R4 DVD players, so you shouldn't need a region free player to use these DVDs.

As you can see in the image, the box has a few knocks. Some DVDs have scratches (most don't), also. This is reflected in the price.

The set will be packed in a box because of its size.

Note: Ignore the purple discolouration; that's just my scanner.

--------------

Item #5: FMA Tin 1 R1 Volumes 1-5 Box Set (Funimation)

Price: £14 + £3.45 (2nd Class Recorded) or £4 (1st Class Recorded)

The tin has one small dink on the back (shown in a picture). It's mint aside from that. All the discs are mint if memory serves me, too, the only problem with the insides being booklet 4 not being there. That's no biggie when the R2 individual volumes didn't include any booklets, though.

The set will be sent in a box.

----------

Item #6: Volumes 1-6 of Bleach + FREE copy of D.Gray-man 1

Price: £12.50 + £4.41 (Standard Parcels)

I generally like sending things recorded when getting paid by PayPal, but since this is so heavy (1600+ grams in a box) it'd cost too much to send recorded.

I'm charging £2.50 per volume and not charging anything extra in terms of PP fees. The P&P prevents me from charging what I want to...

Aside from volume 4 having a small rip (shown in picture), the volumes are mint. The same goes for D.Gray-man 1.

......that's it for now. It's taken me forever to post the above, and there's no way I'm going to get into the singles saga just yet! More will follow...perhaps tomorrow, perhaps the following day...maybe next month. Only God knows such things.

Ok, here we go again...

Items #7 & 8: 2 SEALED copies of MGS 3: Subsistence (NTSC, PS2)

Price: £28 (each) + £2.16 (2nd Class Recorded) or £2.37 (1st Class Recorded)

Used PAL copies of MGS3: Subsistence go for an average of around £50. I'm selling two sealed NTSC copies, which include the original two MGS SNES (or is it NES?) games people pay silly money for, for only £31 + P&P. The NTSC MGS box set doesn't include the extra disc with the old MGS games on, so buying Subsistence is the only way to own them.

The factory seal is fully intact and the discs are secure.

---------

Item #9: MINT Shadow Hearts 2: Covenant (NTSC, PS2)

Price: £13 + £2.16 (2nd Class Recorded) or £2.37 (1st Class Recorded)

The average for PAL used copies is around £20. And, if memory serves me, SH: C had a poor 50hz conversion.

I'm asking for less than the average PAL copies gor for even including postage, and you get to play the game in 60hz - without PAL borders - if you buy the NTSC version. Not a bad deal, if I do say so myself.

---------

Item #10: Dragon Quest VIII, with cardboard outer box, rare FFXII demo and FFXII demo manual (NTSC, PS2)

Price: £5.50 + £1.88 (2nd Class) or £2.17 (1st Class)

The PAL version didn't come with the outer box or FFXII demo. If you want to be able to play the pre-release FFXII demo, which includes content not in the finished game, this is the only way.

The box has a few knocks but, as the images show, it isn't in poor condition. Likewise, the DQVIII disc has light scratches but nothing severe. The FFXII demo is mint.

--------

Item #11: MINT Devil May Cry (NTSC, PS2)

Price: £2.50 + £1.41 (2nd Class) or £1.62 (1st Class)

It's in perfect condition and, unlike the old PAL release, has no 50hz borders. I'm only asking for a little amount because it isn't a rare title.

-----------

Item #12: MINT Ratchet & Clank 2: Going Commando (NTSC, PS2)

Price: £2.50 + £1.41 (2nd Class) or £1.62 (1st Class)

Same deal as DMC - in mint condition and only selling for a small amount because it isn't rare. I haven't even taken the manual out of its slipcover.

---------

Item #13: Legend of Legaia (PAL, PS1, Ex-rental)

Price: £10 + £2.16 (2nd Class Recorded) or £2.37 (1st Class Recorded)

I'm selling this for a considerable amount less than I paid for it. It's a very rare game, so even ex-rental copies are in demand.

The disc does have a lot of scratches - it was once a rental copy. But I've played it many times and it works fine.

---------

Item: #14: NEAR MINT Naruto: Ultimate Ninja 2 (PAL, PS2, Promo)

Price: £3.50 + £1.08 (2nd Class) or £1.28 (1st Class)

Promo copies, for whatever reason, tend to sell for a lot. But I just want to get rid of it.

Aside from a couple of scratches, it's in mint condition.

...that'll do it, for now. My scale has died - I've been at this that long. ;____;

I'm just posting to say that Telex of UKA has paid for Berserk. I'm about to delete it from this and my two other sales threads.

I'll more than likely post some more stuff in a few days. When I do, I'll also post new images for the other items since Imageshack keep deleting whatever I upload...

No new items today - I'm leaving that until tomorrow - but I have lowered the price of every item, and changed the packaging for two:

Ah! My Goddess: Lowered the price from £25 to £22. I've also changed the packaging from a jiffy bag to a sturdy box in under to avoid the lovely art box getting damaged in transit.

Dragonball: Lowered the price from £17 to £13.

FMA: Lowered the price from £18 to £14. I've also changed the packaging from a jiffy bag to a sturdy box in under to avoid the tin getting dented during transit.

Bleach: Lowered the price from £15 to £12.50.

MGS: Lowered the price from £31 to £28.

SH: Lowered the price from £15 to £13.

DGVIII: Lowered the price from £7.50 to £5.50.

DMC: Lowered the price from £3.50 to £2.50.

R&C: Lowered the price from £3.50 to £2.50.

Legaia: Lowered the price from £13 to £10.

Naruto: Lowered the price from £4.50 to £3.50.

These price cuts are final. I've lowered them because I want to shift them this year, but I'm just going to eBay the lot if there are no takers by the time I've listed all my duplicates and given it a week or so.

How difficult is it to get my PS2 to play NTSC, US games? If it's not that much hassle, I'll probably take one of those Subsistence copies off of you :]

It's probably more hassle than it's worth just to play one (well, three in this case) games.

With a Gamecube it's easy to play games from any region. You get a freeloader, put in the freeloader disc first, select an option, take the disc out and put in the game you want to play. Unless there's a rare issue, the game qill work. I was able to get a cheap copy of Twilight Princess and play it that way.

The PS2 is different. As far as I know, you need to A) get some dodgy person to chip your PAL PS2 - risking damaging it - or B) import an American PS2. I went for option B.

Um, actually - there is a third option. You can get Swap Magic. It basically works the same as freeloader (as far as I can tell) and I've used it a lot.

Item #15: Area 88 - MINT Art Box + Volume 1 (R1)

Price: £3.50 + £1.85 (2nd Class) or £2.14 (1st Class)

The art box is lovely and comes in mint condition, complete with inner cardboard that comes with art boxes to stop volumes falling around inside.

I wish I'd just collected the R2 volumes for £2.99 and stuck them inside with my R1 volume. The cases, discs and DVD menus are all the same, so it wouldn't have hurt...

--------

Item #16: Rumbling Hearts - MINT Art Box + Volumes 1 & 3 (R1)

Price: £5.00 + £1.85 (2nd Class) or £2.14 (1st Class)

In mint condition.

Volume 2 isn't included.

--------

Item #17: Desert Punk - NEAR MINT Art Box + SEALED Volume 1 (R1)

Price: £4.00 + £1.85 (2nd Class) or £2.14 (1st Class)

The series is currently still being released in the UK. It's always nice to have an art box to keep your singles in. :)

Will be sent in a box due to its size.

-------

Item #18-100 - Single Hell

Images Link: http://img374.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=ahnad1.jpg

Individual Volumes:

Prices: £2.50 per item unless you buy seven or more - it's £2 per item then.

Postage is going to be diffucult to put a number on unless I known how many you want. For five in a jiffy bag it'd probably be £2.20-£2.60, for ten it'd probably be £4.50..ec, etc. I can't give a real answer unless I know the postal service I'm going to use. In short, do me a favour and ask.

Last Exile: Volumes 1-5 (Volume 4 is R1 - it comes with a shiny cover and booklet the R2 release doesn't include)

Azumanga Daioh: Volumes 1, 2, 5 & 6 (all include the booklets)

Gantz: Volumes 3, 4, 5, 8 (SEALED) & 10 (SEALED) (R1)

Le Cheavalier D'Eon: Volumes 1-3 (all include the booklets)

Gundam SEED: Volumes 1-3 (volume 3 is R2, volumes 1-2 R1)

Magical Shopping Arcade: Volumes 2 (R2) & 3 (R1)

SEALED Volumes: Paranoia Agent 2 (R2), Trigun 4 (R2), Ah! My Goddess 2 (R2), Nadesico 5 (R2), Coyote Ragtime 1 (R1), Negima 1 (R1), Rumbling Hearts 1 (R1), Vandread: The Second Stage 1 (R1), Saiyuki 8 (R1), Saiyuki: Double Barrel Collection 6 (R1)

Random Volumes: Rumiko Takahasi Anthology 1 (R1), Berserk 1 (R2), Gilgamesh 1 (R1), Tsukihime 1 (R2), Fantastic Children 1 (R2), This Ugly Yet Beautiful World 1 (R2), Love Hina 1 (R1), Haibane Renmei 1 (R1), Angelic Layer 1 (R1), When They Cry 2 (R1), Mahoromaric 3 (R2), Fighting Spirit: The Japan Featherweight Title Match (R1), Nadesici: Volume 3-4 Set (R1)

Other:

Spirited Away: 2 Disc Set - £4.00
Metropolis: 2 Disc set - £2.75
Hellsing Ultimate 2 - £3.50
Tenchi Movie 2 (SEALED) - £3.00
Ghost in the Shell (with slipcover): £2.00

Not going to post pictures this time around - I'm lazy - but I have 2x Gundam Wing sets to sell, one wooden, LE Samurai Deeper Kyo set and a R1 Peacemaker thinpack set.

I sold 1/3 of my Gundam Wing sets yesterday and sent it this morning. If the other two don't sell by the weekend, I'll eBay one.

The sets are now seemingly OOP, with few stores having it listed and the best price being £74. None have it in-stock. So, I'm asking for £45 + P&P for the set with a dented corner and £50 + P&P for the other set. I make a large profit and give people the option of buying the sets sealed for far less than any store (misprice aside) has sold them for - win-win.

I'm not sure about the price for Kyo yet - I'll do some research and get back to you if there's interest. The same goes for Peacemaker.

If there are no offers by the weekend, everything mentioned and a fair amount listed (such as AMG) will be chucked on eBay. No forum sales then.

just a side note that while looking through UP's catalog i noticed there's gonna be a set of Ah! My Goddess for just £20 around September time.
I'm guessing this is MB making another economy set for the first season

wondered whether you've heard of that Aion

Back