Giant List of Stores (UK Based or Shipping to UK only)

duoinchains

Brigade Leader
Reading's Red Garden Manga is still trading via post/local deliveries, even though the physical store in Reading closed about 18 months back :cry: . Frank & Co always very helpful in getting hold of new or old manga.

kingfelix

Completely Average High School Student
Zavvi is an online store they dont specialize in anime however they have quite a lot of dvd's on there and the pricing isnt bad they had the miyazaki steel tin blurays for sale for 9.99 tho when i ordered them howls moving castle was out of stock other than that the dvds are delivered quickly and they are genuine i also got the rerelease gurren lagann ultimate edition blu ray there. if ur a uni student u get 10% off

Otaku-san

Chuunibyou
Hopefully thebailiff be back before Christmas, since I have a very reliable recommendation to anyone wishing purchase manga at a reasonable price.
Wordery :-
Under it's categories is an extensive range, and seven thousand items of manga alone. Often with 20-30% off and free of postage the world over

theirsbailiff

School Idol
Update the list. I haven't been here for quite a while so don't be surprised if the list is messy currently. Will have to think about re-organizing the whole thing sometime soon.