Ghosts, Poltergeist... whatever!

Ryo Chan said:
Kurogane said:
Ryo Chan said:
well if you want to prove for or against ghosts

most haunted live is on tonight :p

I should beat you with a frozen steak for simply mentioning that traversty of a programme.

it's great for a laugh lol

I remember having it on in the background, with that ****** commentary and frequently annoying 'aaaaaaaaaaarggghgh warrrrrrrrbblll'.

Pass.

Kurogane said:
Ryo Chan said:
Kurogane said:
Ryo Chan said:

I should beat you with a frozen steak for simply mentioning that traversty of a programme.

I remember having it on in the background, with that ****** commentary and frequently annoying 'aaaaaaaaaaarggghgh warrrrrrrrbblll'.

Pass.
It makes me laugh, everywhere the medium goes several 100's of ghosts are their apparently then every show claims to have found signs of the paranormal.

Gacha said:
Kurogane said:
Ryo Chan said:
Kurogane said:
Ryo Chan said:

Pass.
It makes me laugh, everywhere the medium goes several 100's of ghosts are their apparently then every show claims to have found signs of the paranormal.

well they can't exactly turn up to a place and go "oh....nobodies here.....sod it" because the ONLY thing that show will prove is just how fake it really is lol

funny fact...derrick acora.....was found out to be lying about the whole thing....and he sponged everyone for viewing time lol makes me laugh that people can watch that dribble and believe its true.

if you have witnessed something first hand then fair enough...but don't believe media (television is still media)

ayase said:
Since this thread's now freeweeling down off topic hill I might as well say I do find the Mayan calender prophecy intriguing, along with all early civilizations and their culture / legends. They all (Mayans, Incas, Sumerians, Egyptians) really did seem to appear out of nowhere with very similar gods and creation myths. They all liked building big towers to the sky for some reason as well. While not a religious person I do find this all very... convenient to say the least.

While I don't believe the end of the world as a concept will happen any time before the sun expands and swallows it, I'd like to think that perhaps some brave new world might lie around the corner, if only because (to address a slightly more on topic point) I can't stand the thought of my own mortality. Frankly the prospect of death makes life seem like a bit of a waste of time, so I can see why the idea of an afterlife is attractive - but at the same time it devalues life because if you can live forever what does a few decades matter if you waste it?

I'll just hang on for the alien messiahs in 2012 and hope they bring cyborg technology with them... ;)

Agreed, the whole lthing is very intersting, and I see where your going with what your trying to imply^^(if Im right)

Back