Gantz

Shades

Hunter
Ive watched this series with Valha and have to say its one of my fav series, with random deaths that you wont see coming and a twisted story arc this series is definetly worth a watch. Although the Ending is something of a mystery but I wont spoil it for you so youl just have to watch it, any one else seen this and what do you think of it 8)

Well i'm gonna say this. An ending can't be filler, if it's filler then it's not the end. The series must have been cancelled, there's another season after it or you just didn't like the end and instead of calling it the end you call it filler. How can something that ends something be filler? I don't quite get that.

WTFDaveMustaine said:
Well i'm gonna say this. An ending can't be filler, if it's filler then it's not the end. The series must have been cancelled, there's another season after it or you just didn't like the end and instead of calling it the end you call it filler. How can something that ends something be filler? I don't quite get that.

I'm not sure if there is another series to Gantz but the ending is filler. Or alternate, like FMA. It totally changes, or something. =/

The anime ending is filler. The last mission in the anime is completely made up, it should have been one about Dinosaurs (its easily the best mission in the manga). The anime isnt the proper ending becuase the manga is still going strong so I reccomend reading the manga (its infinitely better than the anime in many ways anway).

No, i'm not accepting that an ending can be filler. If it's different from the manga then it's just different. You just weren't happy with how it ended. FMA's ending is not filler. Why? Because it adds to the story and sets it up for the movie.

Endings to series cannot be filler. They can be left open to continue the story at some other time. That does not make them filler!

WTFDaveMustaine said:
No, i'm not accepting that an ending can be filler. If it's different from the manga then it's just different. You just weren't happy with how it ended. FMA's ending is not filler. Why? Because it adds to the story and sets it up for the movie.

Endings to series cannot be filler. They can be left open to continue the story at some other time. That does not make them filler!

Please state where it says the story will continue, it is highly doubtful. =/

(Both FMA and Gantz anime)

BabyDaddy said:

The movie for FMA. :?

I haven't seen Gantz but i'm sure the ending has something to do with the overall plot.

WTFDaveMustaine said:
BabyDaddy said:

The movie for FMA. :?

I haven't seen Gantz but i'm sure the ending has something to do with the overall plot.
I meant another series. =/

Besides, where is the movie in the manga?

It may fit into the timeline, but it is purely made up.

So because it wasn't in the manga it's filler? Hmm ok. It's still telling a story just in a different way from the original books.

Does filler mean something totally different in the anime world or something?

WTFDaveMustaine said:
So because it wasn't in the manga it's filler?
Ding, ding, ding.

We have a winner, ladies and gentleman.

(Also, this has gone way off topic, so I must request a topic seperation or something. Or move it too the FMA anime thread, please)

EDIT: Forget it, I'll just accept what Sy says, It's pointless argueing any longer. =/

BabyDaddy said:
WTFDaveMustaine said:
So because it wasn't in the manga it's filler?
Ding, ding, ding.

We have a winner, ladies and gentleman.
Well that's just flipping stupid. Just because it isn't in the manga doesn't mean it's filler at all it just means that the story is taking a another direction from the original. Filler would be episodes that have very little/nothing to do with the main story. To me that is filler. Those stand alone 'filler' episodes allow breaks for different short storys rather than the main one. That is real filler(although it can be very good).

If the manga didn't exist and it was made into a TV show off the bat you wouldn't call it filler.

In television, filler refers to episodes in a continuity-based series that are not required to understand the basic story arcs.

Back