Gantz manga licensed by Dark Horse!!!!

CitizenGeek said:
So, Gantz is that good, eh? Is it finished in Japan, or is it still running?
Gods no. Its up to vol - 274 and has over 20 vols at last count. Due to the nature of the series i constantly gets new characters and gets rid of (in often very nasty ways) old characters.

Great, though not so great for my finances. Already have too many manga's on the go. Still, I'll certainly find room in the budget for this :) I wonder how long it will take for DH to release the following volumes?

Well, I don't mind collecting a volume every two months or so. It'll be the first manga series I start collecting from the get-go, rather than playing catch-up with the available vols. I'm kind of looking forward to this; adult manga is usually always better than teenage manga.

Gantz is a teenage manga pretty much. I mean, it has sex, death, rape, etc. Everything the average teenage boy needs. But that's the charm with Gantz.

Considering its a Shueisha title, I'm surprised and relived VIZ didn't get it, and edit out the death, rape and violence into something for all ages to enjoy.

Wow how did i miss this! I saw the anime a while ago and was always told that the manga was better, which annoyed me because i hate importing so, yeah this is great i'll definetly pick it up

Back