Games imports

Capuchin

School Idol
What is the best site to import games from?
Lots of Gamecube games will just never come out here, and while I've used some importers before I wonder what sites the crazy Japanese PS2 RPG lovers here would recommend.

I'm particularly after Chibi Robo which I doubt we'll ever see in the UK...

To play foreign Gamecube games? I don't think a chipped PS2 would help :p

I already have a couple of US Gamecube games, I was just wondering if anyone could recommend a decent online importer.

I mentioned the PS2 RPGs as those seem to be very popular with some of the game importers here.

You need some thing called freeloader, its a disc you put in, it asks you want to want to play - American, Japanese or British, you select which one, put in the game, and away you go, it works like a dream, and If I remeber rightly its suprisingly cheap.

To play foreign Gamecube games? I don't think a chipped PS2 would help

was just an example :)

but yeah playasia is the best way to go short of ebay

tbh i know what u mean about lack of games making it to the uk, i plan to buy a US ps3

Ramen89 said:
You need some thing called freeloader, its a disc you put in, it asks you want to want to play - American, Japanese or British, you select which one, put in the game, and away you go, it works like a dream, and If I remeber rightly its suprisingly cheap.

Cool, ive wanted to play the FMA games for a while now but i doubt they will be released over here, if they were it'd take a few years.

Ah ive checked amazon, it seems to be for gamecube i was looking for one for the PS2.

i use this thing called swap magic 3.6 to play imports on my ps2
no chips required, though some diy is required.
nonetheless, it is good
i have naruto 3 for ps2, a great game

Back