Game Pre-Orders

Resurrecting the thread to mention my pre-order for Metroid Prime Remastered. Getting the physical edition from ShopTo, who were also the only place left that had any The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom Collector’s Editions left (unless I somehow get lucky with the shite server for Nintendo’s UK website).

Well this was a surprise. Play Asia have listed Asian English releases for the Final Fantasy I-VI Pixel Remaster collection for Switch & PS4.

Roughly the same price range as before, but at least it's not sold out in seconds (for context Square Enix store held exclusive physical copies for EU & US but they sold out in minutes and had high shipping costs).

Play Asia does support pre-paid VAT and there's a free shipping option if you reach a certain amount.

(Disclaimer: Link is affiliated)

ShopTo had a glitch tonight that temporarily removed the Collector’s Edition for Tears of the Kingdom from users’ accounts - thankfully, mine is secure as who knows if/when Nintendo’s own store will put their stock up (and if their lacklustre servers can handle the site traffic).

It appears that the Square Enix store will be charging for the Final Fantasy Pixel Remaster releases at the end of March - I was under the impression that these weren’t releasing until the end of May going by the page listing, though it was a tentative date.

It appears that the Square Enix store will be charging for the Final Fantasy Pixel Remaster releases at the end of March - I was under the impression that these weren’t releasing until the end of May going by the page listing, though it was a tentative date.
That might just be about which tax year they want to drop people's money into.

Back