Futurama or the simpsons?

futurama or the simpsons

• the simpsons

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • futurama

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I like Futurama but I don't find it as interesting as the Simpsons, I find it just lacks the rewatchability factor.... Saying that however Bender is a brilliantly written character

yea but the simpsons have gone on for sooo long i don't think it is as popular as it used to be (well until the movie came out)
everyone i knew who loved the simpsons went onto futurama

Like i said before simpsons should be retired next season before they really start scraping the bottom of the ideas barrel. To be honest though i thought futurama had a lot of rewatchability, though that could just be me, after all i rank the raiders of the lost arcade segement on Anthology of Intrest 2 episode as one of the best parts of the show.

Here's a question though, would you say that simpons is a kids show? I know a few of us here would have started watching it when we were kids but looking at some of the content and the jokes wouldn't a lot of it go over kids heads?

lmao

i've rewatched it so many times i know all the words to the episode "the sting" and most of the final episode "the devil's hands are idle playthings" lol that's how sad i am..VOTE ON THE POLL EVERYONE!

Hehe you must of just changed that, that poll wasn't there before :p oh well it was a no brainer on which i voted for. There's a lot of good quotes and moments in futurama like this one

I also liked futurama as well as the simpsons.I haven't seen it for a long time since I don't have sky. My favourite episode is where they go the slurm factory.

lol yea jesus zoidberg!!!! put the poll in just to make it more fun lmao
sky have fallen out with virgin media so we don't get it....stupid sky!

Futurama is much better compared to The Simpsons, Its seemingly better written. I think I would take Futurama over most American animated shows, Except for. . .Do I even need to say which two shows. XD.

The first Futurama episode srsly pwns. Teh movies look kick ass as well.

rocklee said:
lol yea jesus zoidberg!!!! put the poll in just to make it more fun lmao
sky have fallen out with virgin media so we don't get it....stupid sky!

I think channel 4 still show futurama sometimes, still once i got all the dvds i watched them pretty much back to back several times 8) I also did that with season 4 of simpsons which contains one of my favorite treehous of horrors :wink: .

oo i just thought of a wonderful quote from fry;
"Why am i sticky and naked, did i miss something fun?"

earlier episodes of the simpsons are better than most recent ones, but most simpsons wpisodes lose their rewatchability factor after a while...futurama doesn't :lol:

Don't know why I love this quote from fry but here goes!

"I always though ultimate robot fighting was real like pro-wrestling...but it turns out it's fixed like boxing!"

I can't remember what his name was properly but the insect alien that taught leela had some good lines "Leela, you are a good student, too bad i was a lousy teacher!" and of course the classic "Welcome to the world of tomorrow!" There is plently more but i can't remember, so a rewatch is in order :p

BlackWolf said:
I can't remember what his name was properly but the insect alien that taught leela had some good lines "Leela, you are a good student, too bad i was a lousy teacher!" and of course the classic "Welcome to the world of tomorrow!" There is plently more but i can't remember, so a rewatch is in order :p

You mean her ju-jitsu sensei, or something? :?

That guy was ******* funny.

You are girl, so you cannot beat me.

Wanna fight? - I win!

Rematch? - I win again!

Hahaha!

:lol:

Kurogane said:
You mean her ju-jitsu sensei, or something? :?

Yeah :D

"No girl has the will of a warrior. You have the will of a housewife or, at best, the schoolmarm" :lol:

and here's something just in time for xmas

"He knows when you are sleeping
He knows when you're on the can
If he sees you he'll blast your ass from here to Pakistan!
Oh, you better not breathe
You better not move
You're better off dead I'm telling you dude
Santa Claus is gunning you down!"
:lol:

okies just thought of some!
okies..;
fry:i'm usually the first person to toot my own lower horn
bender: i'd say woooo!

Leela: Oh, God, not Zapp Brannigan.
Dr. Zoidberg: You know Zapp Brannigan?
Leela: Let's just say we've crossed paths.
Bender: Was that before or after you slept with him?

Leela: I'll find Fry's coffin, get his corpse, and keep it under my mattress to remind me that he's really dead. That'll prove I'm not insane!

Luurrr: Interesting, the trousers conceal a tiny, secondary, horn.
Fry: Hey! What've you heard?

this has just turned out to be quotes lmao

I know but its not like a lot of people are voting that simpsons are better...plus this is fun :p

Parallel Leela: "And a year later he gave me this diamond scrunchie"
Fry: "A year later i got beat up at a Neil Diamond concert by a guy named Scrunchie!"

Leela: I'm going to remind Fry of his humanity the way only a woman can.
Professor: you're going to do his laundry?

Zapp:The quickest way to a girl's bed is through her parents. Have sex with them and you're in

'Eat my shorts!' bender:Ok.Mmm. Shorts!

zoidberg:aah! my house it's been burnt!how could this have happened?!
Hermes: thats a really good question.Bender:ah there's my cigar!
Hermes:that just raises further questions!

there see i put a simpsons quote in it lmao!

Back