Futurama or the simpsons?

futurama or the simpsons

• the simpsons

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • futurama

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The simpsons because it makes me laugh more than futurama. And it is the only one I get to see because I don't have sky.
Homer : Simpson,Homer Simpson He's the greatest guy in history,From the town of Springfield he's about to hit a chesnut tree arrrgh

If you had asked me this ten years ago i would of said simpsons (and not just because futurama wasn't out then!) But not know, i prefer Futurama, and i'm glad that its getting a second chance. I really think they should stop simpons after their next season (20 i think) The episodes just aren't what they were, and almost the best episodes were the Halloween specials, though i still watch the first few seasons on DVD :wink: . Maybe it's just because Futurama seems more suited to my style, but who knows, all i know is that i like it and in my opinion its better then what simpons have been producing lately.

I like them both for different reasons. Futurama only had a couple of seasons when it was out. Simpsons on the other hand is still going like 16 series later (or somthing like that). One thing I can say is I liked every Futurama episode they showed but didn't like all the Simpson's. You have to let them off like, seeing as though they doo have a billion episodes to choose from.
I suppose I'm undecided. :p

futurama's coming back!? brilliant!!!
i got fed up with the simpsons cause everytime i tuned in to watch it 7/10 times it was who shot mr burns part 1..i couldn't take it anymore! i've got all 4 seasons of futurama..i agree that the simpsons should get a rest i mean all these years it's like pokemon..was a phenomenom at first but then it's gone downhill

Yep, season five of Futrama is being released in movie form first (the first movie is out in america now) then next year the movie's will be split into episodes and then aired normally (along with additional content) Of course i have on idea when Futurama will get aired in this country after trying vainly to find a region release date for the first movie. Still i've waited this long for a new season, what's another couple of months?

rocklee said:
but hey it'll be worth the wait! is the simpsons movie any good?
I thought it was good. Better than wot I was expecting actually. Got a few laughs out of it. You didn't need to see it at the cinama though. It's just like watching a long episode (one of the funny ones).

I always loved Futurama, it had the character depth and continuity that The Simpsons lacked. I used to enjoy The Simpsons but it hasn't been consistantly good for nearly a decade.

The best four series of the Simpsons (Probably 4 through 7) make the four seasons of Futurama look like a very poor show indeed, but it's on par with most of the rest of the early stuff, and far better than the worst. In fact, I kind of blur Futurama and the Simpsons as one thing sometimes. It's where the 'funny' migrated to after the mid nineties.
Ryo Chan said:
where's option C? Family guy
The Manatees haven't pushed that idea ball into the thread yet.

Ryo Chan said:
where's option C? Family guy
umm we are doing the shows created by matt groening..i don't really like family guy (mind you i only watched 3 episodes)
you can get the whole 4 boxsets of fururama now for bout £40 on amazon..i got all mine in a buy one get one free offer!

Back