Funimation Video Service Becomes Localised

Funi are now posting on ANN forums about this. The message they repeat is exactly the same as that of their Twitter account.

Ah so it is working again, excellent. This is a good way to get back into the shows i was watching through that. It was a shame it had to be temporarily region set as well, but that just goes to show that funi never really got the whole security system worked out when they should have.

Conan-san said:
unellmay said:
Conan-san said:
Ok, so Sgt Frog is OK

Toei Content Checks out OK.

Oh bugger me what was all this **** about then?!

OMGS OMGS OMGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Edit2*

YOU GOD DAMN LIAR!!!!!
Try a little harder, you might get your Keroro on a bit better.

Or you can send £20 before deliveray @ http://www.rightstuf.com/1-800-338-6827 ... 4206/4/0/0 and get it on that way.

Urg I keep getting a constant error message on all 4 eps

I must say it seems like they now have a shockingly high amount of stuff

unless its just couple of eps type thing to tease you
in that case I'm not impressed

iisan said:
-sigh- not like it matters as I get an error message every time I try to watch Phantom.
Mushi-shi works so I'm guessing Phantom is blocked for us?

It's because their site is naff. I got the same error message with FMA: Brotherhood. The trick is to keep reloading the page until it starts. And then expect the video to freeze about ten minute in, at which point you'll have to refresh the page again, and skip forward to the point where it froze to carry on.

Just Passing Through said:
iisan said:
-sigh- not like it matters as I get an error message every time I try to watch Phantom.
Mushi-shi works so I'm guessing Phantom is blocked for us?

It's because their site is naff. I got the same error message with FMA: Brotherhood. The trick is to keep reloading the page until it starts. And then expect the video to freeze about ten minute in, at which point you'll have to refresh the page again, and skip forward to the point where it froze to carry on.

Screw that

BACK TO FAN SUBS AWAY!!!!!!!!

There is a disclaumer saying that" the site is still under reconstruction. Apologies for any interuption of service." I was watching the first ep of Darker Than Black when it totally locked up and when I tried to reload it, I got an error message. I gave up eventually.

It also seems that they've stopped all buffering, which is a pain as I get occasional glitches. CR seem to have done this too.

May the little sods who caused all this burn.. everything was going just fine before!

They've just reinstated the geoblock, for some reason.
I'd assume they probably intend to change this back, but things are getting a little silly now.

(I recognise silliness when I see it- it takes one to know one, you see.)

Back