UK Anime Distributor Funimation UK Discussion Thread (Pre-Manga Merger)

@Jon O Fun that matches my most recent data: UK/AU Releases

Note that I don't think any of these particular dates have ever been confirmed in any way by Anime Limited or Funimation so you could be charitable and call them new placeholders rather than delays :p

(If the filter view is broken, then I have an up-to-date list of all upcoming FUNiUK titles I posted over on their forums recently: Funimation UK upcoming releases)
Cool, thanks.
I didn't even know there was a funi forum lol
If I haven't cancelled my sub until they finally release a damn ps4 app I'd complain about shimoneta being a dead link and when it did work being sub only!!

Newsire 99 10/02/2017
  • A Silent Voice - Cinema screenings are scheduled for Wednesday 15th March. Select cinemas will continue to show it through to Friday 17th March. A full website is to come. Naoko Yamada will be attending the Glasgow Film Festival screening and only that screening (no signings or the like). Also, no photography or recordings, due to a request from KyoAni (and) following behaviour at SLA 2012.
  • Sword Art Online: Ordinal Scale - No update.
  • A bunch of stuff including Persona 3's first film and the Gurren Lagann CE, as well as Fairy Tail part 11, will come out Monday.
  • Next week there will be a huge newswire with information on forthcoming release dates.
  • Brothers Conflict, Snow White with the Red Hair and Heavy Object have had their DVD releases cancelled (or in Brothers Conflict's case the combi back has been uncombined), as the licensor has requested PAL and the costs of sorting that out are too high. Based on current demand levels, they're unlikely to reconsider at any point, unless there's a sudden surge.
  • There's artwork for Show by Rock!! and Yona of the Dawn, Part 2 on their site.

Back