Funimation to simulcast Arifureta, Astra Lost in Space, BEM, Cop Craft and Demon Lord Retry! with English dubs

What is the likelihood of any coming to Crunchyroll? Some in the Spring started on Funi and then came to Crunchyroll. I think Senko-san was one.
Only 4 off my list ended up being exclusive to Funi.

What is the likelihood of any coming to Crunchyroll? Some in the Spring started on Funi and then came to Crunchyroll. I think Senko-san was one.
Only 4 off my list ended up being exclusive to Funi.
One title has a ??? slot that's before Dr. Stone and Fire Force (which are due for Friday), so we could see one of these Funimation titles make an appearance on there.

Astra Lost In Space will be this seasons suprise hit! (As long as it's two cours) Well, only surprising for those who havent read it already. ;)

I want to watch Astra and BEM so I think I'll resubscribe to Funimation (for now). Not sure if Crunchy is going to get those two titles... They have not announced much for the summer season. I assume they're saving the announcements for Anime Expo?

One title has a ??? slot that's before Dr. Stone and Fire Force (which are due for Friday), so we could see one of these Funimation titles make an appearance on there.
Could be My Daughter..... Demon Lord. Only one between now and Dr. Stone not announced for anyone.
I hope the Sentai titles follow the recent pattern of also joining Crunchyroll a few weeks after starting on HiDive as they STILL haven't got their PS4 app sorted.

Back