Full Metal Panic Second Raid and Fumoffu question

harkins said:
But do I need to see Fumoffu in order to follow TSR?
Nope, I haven't seen fumoffu (though I really should at some point) and I followed TSR just fine. And I know other people have said it, but TSR is so much better than the original series.

Ark said:
In addition to my other two questions can anyone tell me if there is a box set version of the Second Raid

Not in this country :( Don't know about the U.S. though, would've thought we'd see one soon.

Might as well offer up my thoughts on the FMP animes.

I'd give FMP 1/5 - it' has some rare good moments but overall a poor series.

Fumoffu 3/5 - can be hilarious at times and fun to watch.

TSR 2/5 - again the odd good bits especially episode 4 but still leaning twards the average. I was expecting it to be very very good but it fell a bit short. Better than series 1 though.

Ramadahl said:
Wildcard said:
Either way, I'm thinking they wont even start work on a new series till next year :(
KyoAni have said they're releasing Clannad next, followed by Haruhi 2, and the next instalment of FMP is going to be after that. Given that this'll take a while, and that the next FMP novel is due to be the last one, the novels'll have finished by the time they make the next series, whether they intend it to be the final anime installment or not.

You sure that its meant to be the final one? i heard that it might be, but it wasn't 100% confirmed?

Ark said:
In addition to my other two questions can anyone tell me if there is a box set version of the Second Raid

I'm in the US and I just checked...we don't have a boxset either. You have to buy the discs individually. boo. :( Unless someone knows some secret place where they have them stashed, let me know!

FMP! is my all time fave Anime so far. Loved all three seasons, though the first one did drag a bit. Bought the first seasons boxset and Fumoffu boxset. 5 stars from me. :)

I've noticed that in the first episode of Fumoffu when Sosuke blows up the locker there's a bunch of random gun shots blocking out dialogue. Anyone know what's the deal?

Ark said:
I've noticed that in the first episode of Fumoffu when Sosuke blows up the locker there's a bunch of random gun shots blocking out dialogue. Anyone know what's the deal?

was censoring out bad language and the info about the terrorist names i belive

they do it alot with copywritten material on Lucky Star calling them ***dams
instead of Gundams

Back