Forum Titles

It's not a leprechaun, silly. They don't exist, even in art. It's obviously a troll. Trollz are much cooler. I provided images for those with lesser imaginations unable to visualise such fantastical creatures.

Will-O'-The-Wisp said:
Blackwolf said:
Indvidual ranks? do you mean you've created ranks speffically for each member? or do i have the wrong end of the stick

Hah, indeed I did along with regular rank suggestions ofcourse :p. I'm pretty happy with the individual ones anyway :D

i'm curious to see what they are like :p

I only make idiots leave. It's my policy. The last guy proved himself to be a very smart and modest individual with his witty insults and the personal information he provided me with via PM. (I tried to share it but Rui was having none of it.)

To be fair, I'd make myself leave if there happened to be two of me.

..but, yes, a warning about me in advance might save a few. Great idea, if I do say so myself. I'd prefer a straight-forward 'Aion' title purely because of how many people love me around these parts, but whatever.

Kaede said:
In the sales and bargains thread. :oops:

You have clearly not read my Phoenix review.

If you manage to last until the end, well done.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aion said:
Kaede said:
In the sales and bargains thread. :oops:

You have clearly not read my Phoenix review.

If you manage to last until the end, well done.
I did and I've bought it and I've watched it and I've loved it.
The Dawn arc was familiar to me, as I've seen the live action of it (no, you don't want to. Saruta noses grows bigger on the live action as well, usign bad makeup which is, well, ridiculous. funny, but ridiculous.

Lupus said:
Actually, forget anime titles, I can think of like 20 custom user titles for members right now.
Can you post them to me? will did share his.... if more people post these, I could actually aggregate and post them in an annonymous way.

BTW, he did take the piss out of me as well, so basically anything is fine. Of course strong language might not be posted, because this is an all ages forum, but anyway, I'll probrably lol a lot, as I still remember your "just another day at aukn series"

Last edited by a moderator:
chaos said:
because this is an all ages forum
Why is that exactly? Can't we just make it adult now and be done with all the censorship. Fansubbed Naruto or Bleach have more fowl language than this place.

Also, as long as I don't forget - I'll PM some ideas.

Jayme said:
chaos said:
Why is that exactly? Can't we just make it adult now and be done with all the censorship. Fansubbed Naruto or Bleach have more fowl language than this place.

Also, as long as I don't forget - I'll PM some ideas.

I’m 12 years old
I need to be protected

Jayme said:
chaos said:

I have the utmost respect for children. They need to be protected from the dangers of the internet whilst they are still young.

**** off you ****. Go back to NarutoFAN, you retarded Narutard. Twat.

unellmay said:
I’m 12 years old
I need to be protected
ROLFMAO

Aion said:
Jayme said:
chaos said:

I have the utmost respect for children. They need to be protected from the dangers of the internet whilst they are still young.

F*** off you ****. Go back to NarutoFAN, you retarded Narutard. Twat.
See what i mean :p can't let this guy loose...

Youngsters like Jayme always say they want to use the 'big' words. It's an adults job to make sure only adults are allowed to.

Yet this place is not child-friendly in the slightest. Aion could be grooming several of these children without even knowing it. Plus, people get torn a new one when they don't use proper English, and, from my knowledge, children don't ever use proper English (see unellmay for further information - he doesn't even know his own age.)

Jayme said:
Plus, people get torn a new one when they don't use proper English, and, from my knowledge, children don't ever use proper English (see unellmay for further information - he doesn't even know his own age.)

Quoted for Truth.

You tell 'em J-Dawg.

Jayme said:
Yet this place is not child-friendly in the slightest. Aion could be grooming several of these children without even knowing it. Plus, people get torn a new one when they don't use proper English, and, from my knowledge, children don't ever use proper English (see unellmay for further information - he doesn't even know his own age.)

Come on freedom fighter

Sign the petition
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/lolico ... ct-of-2008

Jayme said:

Well, to tell you the truth, I did name Maltos as my disciple, giving him the name 'Maltovski' to signify his rebirth. Does that count as grooming?

Back