Forum Titles

chaos

The Boss
There have been some hate for the forums titles for a while, so let's try and choose new ones.

This will be simple.
Send me 15 to 20 ideas for forum titles in a PM. Only rules here is that they need to be something anime related and no more than 40 characters long.

By the end of the month I'll post these titles for people to vote, voting will be open for a couple weeks. Voting will be public, but who suggested the titles won't. So, please refrain from telling people to vote on this and that title.

We will choose from the most voted the new ones which, will be used in order of epicness, as decided by AUKN staff.

Three persons who had the biggest number of titles in the end selection will be able to choose custom titles (provided it's not offensive stuff, of course).

And this is how lazy admins choose new forum titles =)

well, if you send a 100 what will happen is tha I'll choose 20 out of them, and cosidering my poor taste, your chances will be smaller!

Bwahahahahah =P
it's not too late to rank them yourself though.

Sent mine! Chaos, you know my individual ranks for each member own X]. Also, something confused me, you said the ranks need to be atleast 40 characters long? :\

Will-O'-The-Wisp said:
Sent mine! Chaos, you know my individual ranks for each member own X]. Also, something confused me, you said the ranks need to be atleast 40 characters long? :\

Yep. That's phpBB limit (or some limit paul have setup when he first created the forums).

Will-O'-The-Wisp said:

Indvidual ranks? do you mean you've created ranks speffically for each member? or do i have the wrong end of the stick :p

chaos said:
Will-O'-The-Wisp said:

Yep. That's phpBB limit (or some limit paul have setup when he first created the forums).

I don't get it. By characters you mean letters right? So each rank has to be atleast 40 letters long? I know I'm missing something here >_<

Blackwolf said:
Indvidual ranks? do you mean you've created ranks speffically for each member? or do i have the wrong end of the stick Razz

Hah, indeed I did along with regular rank suggestions ofcourse :p. I'm pretty happy with the individual ones anyway :D

Aion said:
Aion is a well-rounded, likeable and cool guy. I think any member would be happy to have the title 'Aion'.
Having the first (lowest) rank as 'I should ignore Aion's insults' might result in less new members leaving in the first few hours.

Sent mine in for funsies.

I think warnings about Aion should probably be included in the registration email. Include this picture;

billygoatgruff22-288x412.jpg

Back