Forum Titles

chaos said:
Jayme - with 7 titles making the list;
Maxon - with 6 titles on the list;
Mononoke and Iisan - tied with 5 each.
Also, as promised, you can pm me your custom titles and I'll set it up for you guys.

And the new titles are finally up :)

R

Edit: Here's the list for the curious, feel free to PM me if you think any are terribly placed (rightmost numbers are the minimum posts required for the rank):

31. Bonta-kun - 0
30. Hikikomori - 100
29. Bounty Hunter - 200
28. Straw Hat Pirate - 300
27. Accidental Time-Traveller - 400
26. Gundam Meister - 500
25. State Alchemist - 600
24. Brigade Leader - 700
23. Pokémon Master - 800
22. Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann - 900
21. Thousand Master - 1000
20. Claymore - 1500
19. Shinigami - 2000
18. Akatsuki - 2500
17. Space Cowboy - 3000
16. Pirate King - 3500
15. Tachikoma - 4000
14. The Paper - 4500
13. The Laughing Man - 5000
12. Mazinger - 5500
11. Individual Eleven - 6000
10. Haruhiist - 6500
9. Shichibukai - 7000
8. Club to Death Angel - 7500
7. Great Teacher - 8000
6. Alucard - 8500
5. Devilman - 9000
4. Haruhi Suzumiya - 9500
3. GaoGaiGar - 10000
2. Cardcaptor - 15000
1. Silver-Eyed Witch - 20000

I think Straw Hat Pirate should be for a wider band than it is in, ie a 500post band like 1500-2000.

However, but placing Shinigami as the 2000 post title, you've given me good incentive to post like crazy to get there. :D

The paper?

come on.....what am i supposed to be? the Sun? i don't even know where thats meant to come from. the straw hat yeah thats luffy. Alucard - self explanitary. shinigami - bleach or Ryuk. but come on...The paper? surely "The origami" sounds better ¬__¬

I'd like this explaining to me, where the paper comes from.

Tachi- said:
The paper?

come on.....what am i supposed to be? the Sun? i don't even know where thats meant to come from. the straw hat yeah thats luffy. Alucard - self explanitary. shinigami - bleach or Ryuk. but come on...The paper? surely "The origami" sounds better ¬__¬

ROD

You guys are impossible, now that we have the ranks, don't complain >_<! Just advance your post count or something

*Is happy that I have Shinigami instead of Winry Rockbell*

chaos said:
Tachi- said:
The paper?

ROD

After a quick search on your MAL......

Never seen it so don't get the inside joke? :S

Tachi- said:
is it (Read Or Die) worth watching?

Check the number two anime on my profile =)

The OVA is absurdly better than the TV series, but they are both amazing. The paper is the codename of the main character at the OVA.

Will-O'-The-Wisp said:
You guys are impossible, now that we have the ranks, don't complain >_<! Just advance your post count or something

*Is happy that I have Shinigami instead of Winry Rockbell*
Hey I'm happy with the new titles. Just saying some power level consistency would be nice.

devilrules666 said:
cool. they are all funky. one question through, not that i care but why has my post count gone down again?
Has it? It went down, when we removed a fe of the very old topics, but that was months ago.

Back