For Criticism, ???? and Profit.

I haven't seen Vlad Love but I really like this piece anyway :) I like your Priss one as well though I think maybe her head is a little bit small compared to her body? That might just be me thinking that though (and I'm no scientician mostly quite terrible at drawing people myself!)

I'm not sure if the perspective of the syringe is quite consistent
Yeah, I tried to do it with a 3D model, but even at that, the syringe was pain. I think it should be pulled closer to her shoulder as well...

I think maybe her head is a little bit small compared to her body? That might just be me thinking that though (and I'm no scientician mostly quite terrible at drawing people myself!)

Ah, I hadn’t caught that, but I think you might be right. I do intend to revisit that one at some stage, so I’ll have another look at it.

The indie VN game I've been doing the character art for has now launched its demo on steam, so please take a look. It's an alternate history story about a group of young adults growing up a politically charged, fictionalised version of post-USSR Eastern-Europe. Notable VA Yuri Lowenthal is also providing narration as the voice of the main character!

Tried my hand at some RE: Village spoop-posting. Lady Dimitrescu tries online dating - what could possiply go wrong?

E5aNeSOWYAMRZkB.jpg:large

While other people were out being productive members of society, I spent most of today thinking about a photo of a cat with the same energy as Gene Hackman in the French Connection.

View attachment 24198

This is one of your best pieces, reminds me of the Blacksad comics but a touch less serious... now I'm having traumatic flashbacks to when I watched Felidae (as in the animated film) 😅 :) 😭 👍

Last edited:
Back