First there was Lost, then Heroes, now there's Drive

Necromancer

Stand User
Drive is the next big show coming out in the US from Fox, just finished watching the 1st 2 eps and really like it. The story is about an illegal cross country road race for $32,000,000 with lots of weird rules. Everyone has a phone and is given clues to get to the next checkpoint, and you don't want to be "Last". Main character Alex Tully (played by Nathan Fillion) is in the race to find his missing wife. Really looking forward to more :D and it appearing on UK TV.

Now this looks like something I can get into, I love the main character, anything he is in is usually great to watch.

Will track down the first eps when i get home from work

Cheers for finding this one for us Necromancer

Really getting into this series, watched up to episode 3 this week and was blown away.

The story definately picks up at episode 3 as we find out why the main character has had his wife kidnapped and why they want him to race so badly.

Bounty hunters are turning up looking for one of the other races, another is about to be classed as an army deserter and so on....

I think this will definately be on my must watch weekly list

BRILLIANT :D

Necromancer said:
I didn't realise ep 3 had aired yet :lol: *goes away to "acquire" it*

Was out 3 days ago, well worth getting especially since the dodgy pick up truck has finally been gotten rid of. I really can't wait to see what happens in episode 4

Necromancer said:
:( I'm sorry to hear it got cancelled, was looking forward to more. Atleast I have lots of anime still to watch :)

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Thats series rules, I loved the story although i can see how it will drag on if the race just keeps going, I would like to hope that at least it will sort of wrap up before it ends as I'd like to know a little more about the race sponsors.

Oh well at least I have ep 4 out in a few days

Back