First line in "V" for Victory!

Chaz

Chuunibyou
Just wanted to say that I've finally passed my Theory test for my driving licence! :D It's been ages since I 1st started driving, so it was aout time I put my boots on and actually go for gold.

I'll probably post back here when I've got my full licence, with big balloons and party hats!
Otherwise, please treat this thread as an "Accomplishment" thread. So, wha'cha all been up to? ;)

Well done. The theory turned out to be actually quite easy (well for me anyway) even if the touch screen hazard perception test is a flawed way of testing.

There is so much they can fail you for on the actual test (very little things like forgetting to check mirrors or looking at the gears..) but all you have to do is relax and take your time with everything and you'll do fine. Good luck with your proper test when you go for it. :)

Thx all. :) (My major faults are anticipation and check mirrors before moving off incase of cyclists... lol. Otherwise, I'm fine.)

Ryo Chan said:
Xelis said:
Grats,

Just dont hit anyone on your test, I hear they fail you for that.

so that's why it took me 3 attempts
Hah took me 4 attempts, that 3rd chav was just too tempting to hit :roll:. I think I deserve a medal for services to society :D.

Back