Final Fantasy VII 1/8 Scale Cold Cast Model Series - Aeris

otaku010884

Student Council President
I'm up in the air about letting her go. I've had her over ten years and she's always been a piece I've been proud of, but I need to make space and nothing is really moving, so she's open to offers. If someone offers enough in the next 24 hours then she's sold, if not, she stays.

Produced by Kotobukiya back in 1997 limited numbers of FFVII statues were made. Aeris is number 3079.

DSCF3628.jpg

Thank you for looking!

There's no seal. I don't think there ever was as there's no residue. Besides, when I had Cloud, Tifa and Vincent they were all out on proper display so they were removed from the packaging and placed back as they were.

The staff comes in three pieces, the top and bottom parts slotting onto the middle section of the staff Aeris is holding. ^_^

Well to be honest I was looking for a good enough offer to convince me to sell her. I am interested in afoia's manga and figured it would pay for that so I thought it would be one way to make a quick buck.

To be honest, I think you would regret it later if you sell her, I really do. I would love to own her, but I feel I would be parting you from one of your more prized possessions, and I cannot offer enough money to feel sure you wont regret the sale later.

I might be wrong, but if I were in your position here, this is how I'd feel.

Back