Favorite FF Game and Most Hated FF game

My favorite would have to be Dirge of Cerberus.. And I am not usually one for shooters.

non-spin off would be FFX.

Worst would have to be XI.

Same usually when i hear reports giving it 100% etc i'm skeptical thinking it's over rated.

But most people i speak to about it calls it the best in the series but if it's the best one what will happen to the ff7 fan boys/girls :shock:

X_nick_X said:
Same usually when i hear reports giving it 100% etc i'm skeptical thinking it's over rated.

But most people i speak to about it calls it the best in the series but if it's the best one what will happen to the ff7 fan boys/girls :shock:

We will go probably say:

Yeah its good 'n' all but lets face it FFVII was good for its time..... or...... yeah its good but FFVII has a classic feel to it..... or...... yeah its good but I fell in love with the characters/story of FFVII and can't just abandon them because a new version comes along

mangamaniac said:
and my FFXII hasnt arrived yet, postman is late :mad:

I waited in all day yesterday in the hope it would turn up early, I got the limited ed. guide book though which is a bit cruel, like giving a starving man a cook book but no ingredients.

Am at work today and all weekend so won't get to play it til monday boohoohoo

McIcy said:
mangamaniac said:
and my FFXII hasnt arrived yet, postman is late :mad:

I waited in all day yesterday in the hope it would turn up early, I got the limited ed. guide book though which is a bit cruel, like giving a starving man a cook book but no ingredients.

Am at work today and all weekend so won't get to play it til monday boohoohoo

This give me a very cruel but funny idea :twisted:

pomtry said:
At least you have it Im going to have to wait 2 weeks till I can get it :( so depressing

I feel truely sorry for you

pomtry said:
X_nick_X said:
McIcy said:
I'm glad someone is getting some sort of sick giggles out of this Grrrr

Not you i feel sympathy for you :cry:

I was thinking about giving a tramp a cook book :twisted:

I would love to see that it would be great on Tv :twisted:

Extremely twisted, but I'm sure Channel 4's series Balls of Steel will do it at some point

McIcy said:
pomtry said:
At least you have it Im going to have to wait 2 weeks till I can get it :( so depressing

I feel truely sorry for you

pomtry said:
X_nick_X said:
McIcy said:
I'm glad someone is getting some sort of sick giggles out of this Grrrr

Not you i feel sympathy for you :cry:

I was thinking about giving a tramp a cook book :twisted:

I would love to see that it would be great on Tv :twisted:

Extremely twisted, but I'm sure Channel 4's series Balls of Steel will do it at some point

Hopefully very soon I would feel bad for the homeless guy but only for a bit :twisted:

^ That's a lot of quotes. Sorry for going off topic.

Back on topic.
I haven't played FF XI or seen anything about it.
I haven't played many games for the last couple of years until recently, so I never got round to playing it. What is the system like?

Back