Favorite FF Game and Most Hated FF game

Sephiroth gets the women AND the men horny, you can't win against our mascot. Squall's like some kind of emo and Selphie acts like she's high on chronic 24/7. :p

Favourite: VI, by a considerable margin. IV, IX, VII and TA all get honorable mentions.

Hated: Mystic Quest (if it even counts), and didn't like I and II so much. The rest, I either haven't played, or are slap in the middle.

Secret shame - I've never finished a Final Fantasy game :( *hides*

I -have- however played most...

My favourite two were easily VII and IX, simply because they were so engrossing. The furthest I got in a Final Fantasy game was in IX.

For me though, they really went downhill after X, so anyone after there could be my worst.

Primus said:
Rukario said:
Why? It was a good remake. =|

It didn't use the DS' abilities. It felt to much like it should have been on a GBA for cheaper.

I play FFIII using the touch screen completely, I don't touch any buttons at all. So I don't see your point.

As for me, FFVI and FFVII (but not for nooby reasons, I know the game has too many fans), and my least favourite... the majority of games whos titles don't end with a simple roman numeral.

The amount of X-2 hate in this topic saddens me. It's not the best, but it's certainly not the worst.

Favourite: FF7... you're all going to jump on me for saying it, but it was a tough decision. I hold 8 and X in equal regard, and it was hard to choose between them.

Least Favourite: FF4, which I just couldn't get into properly.

Lupus Inu said:
CNash said:
The amount of X-2 hate in this topic saddens me. It's not the best, but it's certainly not the worst.
What could be worse?
Oh trust me, there are far worse Final Fantasy games than X-2 but they're quite old and aren't popular so people are going for the more famous flop which is X-2. I remember the really old GameBoy one, what was it called again? Mystic Quest, or was that on another format? I've confused myself.

CNash said:
Lupus Inu said:
CNash said:
What could be worse?

FF4.

If you played it when it was released, or played it keeping in mind it's age, you'd probably enjoy it better.
I don't think you should refer to FF4 as the worst FF game ever, but an old game you couldn't get into.

Sorry, I get overcomplicated sometimes.

Best ever FF game and im not sorry for saying this is VII

Worst ever in my opinion if it counts is Chocobo Racing, the racing mini game in VII was better than the crap that I got when I bought this

All other FF games in my opinion are actualy really good and I cant wait for the remake off VII on the PS3 to be relesed, first step though, get a PS3 LOL 8)

I wouldn't get your hopes up that video was a whats it called tech demo or something like that?

It's something like that they were showing the power of the ps3 with the tech demo.

Still not sure if there will be a remake but a lot of people are supporting for it and knowing square they will probably do it.

Back on the 64 i think there a tech demo of an unknown final fantasy game people got all excited and couldn't wait but in the end it turned out to be ff6 3d.

Lupus Inu said:
Square made a mistake showing it, they'll be hounded if it isn't produced now, once it's in VII fans heads it won't leave.

I agree I started drooling when I heard about a remake for the PS3 and as a fan I will be sorely disappointed if it isn't made, just image Cloud and Tifa in Hi-def graphics.

Back