Fairy Tail - 5th March; Tekken Blood Vengeance - 6th Feb

Joshawott

Monsieur Monster
AUKN Staff
AnimeNewsNetwork is reporting that the first of MangaUK's release of the anime adaptation of Hiro Mashima's Fairy Tail series will be released on 5th March. The CGI film Tekken: Blood Vengeance will be released on 6th February.

They also reaffirm the 12th March release date for the first Mardock Scramble film.

Only Mardock Scramble is receiving a blu-ray release.

ConanThe3rd said:
So they say, anyway.

Given thier track record on the subject, I wouldn't be surprised of Mardoc was DVD only.
Isn't Mardock a KAZE title? Iirc, didn't they say it won't be cancelled due to being able to sell to all of Europe? Or something like that.

They did. I ordered the import though due to my quixotic one-woman campaign against region bullying >_>;

R

Ryo Chan said:
juast a heads up, the us version of FT comes with DVD AND Bluray with it ;)
Also, the Blu-ray is region A/B and the DVD is regions 1,2 and 4. Also, it's fairly cheap from PlanetAxel (not as cheap as MangaUK's DVD cost; but it's cheaper than the RRP of the MangaUK release).

Joshawott said:
Ryo Chan said:
Also, the Blu-ray is region A/B and the DVD is regions 1,2 and 4. Also, it's fairly cheap from PlanetAxel (not as cheap as MangaUK's DVD cost; but it's cheaper than the RRP of the MangaUK release).

Which is why I'm importing.

*looks at my Fairy Tail volumes 1 and 2 on my shelf* That's why I imported =3

Also, by the time MangaUK release volume 1, FUNimation would have released volume 4 - all their licensed episodes (volume 3 is due out on 31st January; volume 4 on 28th February).

Joshawott said:
*looks at my Fairy Tail volumes 1 and 2 on my shelf* That's why I imported =3

Also, by the time MangaUK release volume 1, FUNimation would have released volume 4 - all their licensed episodes (volume 3 is due out on 31st January; volume 4 on 28th February).

Which is the same problem that happened with FMA: Brotherhood.

Joshawott said:
Ryo Chan said:

So i've been waitn all this time for nothin then... hmmm... looks like i'll be importing then as well. sorry manga :p

daichi383 said:
Joshawott said:
Ryo Chan said:

So i've been waitn all this time for nothin then... hmmm... looks like i'll be importing then as well. sorry manga :p
By the time MangaUK release volume 1, FUNimation's release would have covered the first 48 episodes - all that are currently licensed.

Joshawott said:
daichi383 said:
Joshawott said:
Ryo Chan said:

By the time MangaUK release volume 1, FUNimation's release would have covered the first 48 episodes - all that are currently licensed.

Yh, if i'd have known the dvd's worked over here i wouldnt have waited anyway but i didnt check :roll:

Back