Expo October - Room List

Mutsumi

Guild Member
http://www.londonexpo.com/index.shtml

This time we'll organise this slightly differently. I'm going to keep the organisation for the rooms seperate from the Expo day meet itself. It'll be easier to plan both seperately.

Hotel: Beckton Travel Inn
Its not far from the DLR (Docklands Light Railway, like a skytube) station, & has a nearby Asda & pub. Plus, because of the Expo event, we'll be able to safely overfill the our rooms. At least, to a certain degree.

Cost: I have booked two rooms for two nights (Fri night & Sat night) at a cost of £216, or £54/room/night. Each night's cost will be divided evenly between all staying that night. If there are eight of us each night, it will be £27 per person for both nights, or £13.50 per person per night; quite a good price in my opinion. Of course, any above eight would need to bring a sleeping bag & hit the floor, but the more who do this, the more out costs will hit the floor. If desired though, I could book a third room. Each room has enough bed area for four (two singles & a double), & the TVs can take consoles the same way as the last meet's hotel could.

Meet time & place: 1pm, London Waterloo, Boots by the men's bogs.
AKA the usual.

The List!
Friday (unsure in italics) (>later arrival)
Aimz
JAKEMAN
Mutsumi
>ObessedShankslover
valha
walker

Saturday
Aimz
JAKEMAN
Mutsumi
Neon-Noir
ObessedShankslover
valha
walker

Updated as y'all post. :D

If you want to room, you can arrive as late as you like. I mean, its handy to stay 10 mins from the Expo if you want to get there early & beat the queues (remember to buy an early entry ticket), but you don't need to be free for the Friday afternoon to have a room. Also, the gathering & DVDing & gaming will be in one room, so anyone wanting a little peace & quiet will be able to go in the second room. Both rooms are smoking, but we will limit it to the secondary room, as at least one of our group is asthmatic, & not everyone likes smoke. At least it saves those who do from having to go outside.

Any requests or concerns? Let me know, & I'll do my best to accomodate them.

Lets keep the discussion to the other thread & only post here stating if you can come or not please? Makes the organising a little easier, & we'll not be short of expo threads. ^^;

Friday pre-expo meet arrival location is Waterloo station, Boots near the mens bogs, at 1pm, the same as the last meet. :) If you want to room on Friday night but cannot get here for 1pm, state so here with your arrival time, & we'll sort something out for you. :)

Expo Saturday meet needs more open discussion to plan what we do & when, so the details of that will be for another thread.

<INFOS>
Name: Mutsumi
Friday pre-expo meet: Yes
Friday night room: Yes
Saturday night room: Yes

Name: Aimz (Mutsumi's fiancée)
Friday pre-expo meet: Yes

PM any questions. ^_^ Also, if you do not have my mobile number, PM me yours. We all need to be able to contact each other just in case.

Name: Shades
Friday pre-expo meet: no

Name: Stevie/Vixon(Shades fiancée)

This is how I see it at the moment, I have work in the morning so wont be able to meet before hand but im preety sure i remember how to get there, as far as I remember it will be the same as last time :roll:, My fiancée has expressed an interest to attend the next expo so she is on the list at the moment but is not a certain attende yet so I will keep you posted 8)

Name: SelphiexZellFAN
Friday night room: No
Saturday night room: No

tgis time i will be stayinbg in the hotel to XD im still unsure about the pre-expo meet

i did edit this!

I'm unsure of what'll be going on as regards Uni at that time, but chances are I'll be able to make it without any problems. I'd like to stay over on the Saturday night if possible too, so if I could be noted in italics as coming on Saturday and staying, then that would be great.

Dayum, haven't posted here in a while. Busy with work, projects and stuff... and you guys are already planning the Oct event in July! That's what I call good organization 0.o

I'd like to come along with you guys this time, and in return I will post LOTs more and drop in IRC too. Similar to walker I live 1/2hr bus from the place, so I'll prolly just meet up with ya's on the day.

So that's No Yes Yes from me ^^ and I'll bring my own booze this time :p

edit : will also bring own external hd if i can

actually mark me down for yes,yes and yes

i'll join you guys on friday and stay til sunday

booked the whole weekend off work :lol:

Ah cool, I live in London plus I've been to Excel before to attend gaming conventions and crap so I can probably go to the London Expo! Yay, my first anime event, how exciting. I doubt I need to stay in a hotel or anything, since I live pretty close to Excel so sadly I doubt I can meet up with you guys at a hotel, ah well I'm not eighteen yet anyhow so it's better that way I guess. :D

there is a high chance i shall be there this time..i just need to speak with the manager at work to approve of my holiday weeks off and i can be down there.

hmm i wont be able to rent a room now seeing as i wont have the money ... buying my ticket and all.. also spending money is needed xD sorry for the late saying..been busy!

Back