Expo October - Room List

Me and Vixon have booked a seperate room for the expo so we wont be staying with you guys although we will be popping in to say hello, play computor and kick all your asses at Twister as per normal LOL 8)

In reply to all concerns about the cost, we are looking at no more than £31 for two nights per person at its highest. Eight of us & you'll be paying £27 each, seven is £31 each.

If we only have six people, then we'd be best fitting into one room like last time, & only paying £18 each.

In short, two rooms for two nights is £216, & one room for two nights is £108. Divid that by the number of us staying in the room/s & that will be the cost each. ^_^

Mutsumi said:
I guess that is the sacrifice you have to make if you want to get lots of sex that weekend as well as being able to join in with us. ^_^

Hell yeah and its a sacrafice that im more than willing to make 8)

Valha and my Bro Lee (He came last time as well) will be staying at the Hotel so thats two more 2 add, ill be checking in on them from time to time just to see if there all right LOL 8)

Gonna be sorting out final room stuffs later. :)

If anyone wants to volunteer for the floor first you'll get a free box of Pocky, even if we've beds. Probably going to cancel the second room, as I think we've only got 5 or 6 people.

On the other hand...

Done a quick estimate, looks like we have six for both nights, & a possible Neon-Noir for a seventh on the Sat. Two rooms may not be so bad.

If we have two rooms, then estimate £36 each for the weekend. One room with two people on the floor & we cut that price to £18 each.

Democratic vote here, & I think I know which option you'll choose. ;)

I'll bring some PS2 games too like Street Fighter Alpha Anthology, & others when I get round to looking. :)

Changing again, Valha may not be staying both nights, that bloke just cant make his mind up, he will lat us know on the day what he is doing, talk about leaving it to the last minute 8)

i want to go too :D

i would like to stay as well, please please please .. if ya cant make room shove me in the closet or something x)
but uhm im shades, and valha's little cousin. hi
but i only want to stay one night ( saturday, if thats ok)

Back