Ebay counterfeits...

I used to buy those too. I have the Cowboy Bebop, Gantz & Gungrave sets because at the time they were the cheapest I could get.

I'd like to replace them at some stage but hey, what can you do.

I am a bit miffed as after saying I had not bought any bootlegs it would appear the Shadow Skill box set second spin sent me may be. I had not noticed until I just went to watch it. I had ordered a 6 disc set yet the one they sent me only had 3 discs. I only really twigged when I stuck in a disc and it had Chinese for parts of the menu. Of course on checking the box I realised it was in Chinese and region all.

I have now sent an email and hope they will do something even though I have had the discs about a month.

Dracos said:
I have now sent an email and hope they will do something even though I have had the discs about a month.

Ouch! I hope you give them a good blasting so they teach whoever accepted that as a trade to be more careful. They've always been pretty cool about resolving problems for me, so good luck.

R

I saw 4 Code Geass osts for 20 quid on ebay but they turned out to be bootlegs :/ I got a good deal, and they have cd cases rather than card so i can't complain, but the point of buying the cds was to show support for the creators. If i just wanted the songs i'd download them.

Rui said:
Dracos said:

Ouch! I hope you give them a good blasting so they teach whoever accepted that as a trade to be more careful. They've always been pretty cool about resolving problems for me, so good luck.

R

They asked a couple of questions and the next thing they gave me credit back. Which was okay. In fact I just used the credit on their latest code to buy Mars Daybreak. I hope they don't have issues like that too often something should have twigged when they are sending out a 3 disc set with the semi-obvious Chinese digipack that is supposed to be a 6 disc region 1 set.

I have only had to contact them twice for problems and they have sorted things straight away. The first was a missing disc in the Gasaraki box set I bought, they gave me credit for the whole thing and told me to dispose of the set. I just bought the single volume off their site and put it in the set.

Back