DVD/BR/Games for sale.

Mind you my copy of Unbreakable Machine Doll also is 'cracked' at the bottom like Unknownfate's set. As far as i can see, that's actually bad production from FUNimation. Some other FUNi LE releases are the same way, where either there are cracks or the top lets lose after a while.

Either way Unknownfate success with the sale of UMD, personally it was a series i really liked :)

Not everything, I have every uk release so I stating collecting region 2/B from Australia and the usa. A number of NormanicGrav confirmed region 2/B releases are also incorrect. I informed him but he hasn't updated.

Rolling girls region A
Yatterman night region 1
Kingdom season 1 region 1
Sgt frog season 1 1 disk region 1
Kodocha season 2 1 disk region 1

All these titles either state region a/b or region 1,2,4. They are not.

I also have a number of titles from central park media that are region free, and again he hasn't updated.

Not everything, I have every uk release so I stating collecting region 2/B from Australia and the usa. A number of NormanicGrav confirmed region 2/B releases are also incorrect. I informed him but he hasn't updated.

Rolling girls region A
Yatterman night region 1
Kingdom season 1 region 1
Sgt frog season 1 1 disk region 1
Kodocha season 2 1 disk region 1

All these titles either state region a/b or region 1,2,4. They are not.

I also have a number of titles from central park media that are region free, and again he hasn't updated.

??????

Dave 1988 asked if Dragonar academy and unbreakable machine doll were region B. I have all of these funimation releases so I just wanted to confirm there region B.
Then there was a question about funimation titles being region A/B/1/2 if stated. My reply stated that not all of funimation releases stating A/B/1/2 are correct.
I hope my information helped you getting a sale.

Last edited:
If Deadman Wonderland is the Region A Funimation release I would like to purchase it. I would also like to buy Dragonar Academy LE if it is still available. :)

You mentioned on another thread you'd be willing to part with banner and crest of the stars. What series does it include and how much would you want for It?

It's Crest of the Stars, Banner of the Stars and Banner of the Stars II, everything Bandai put out back in the day, 10 volumes in all.

No real clue in regards to pricing so make an offer.

Back