Durarara! To Be Released 3 Set With An RRP £24.99

I absolutely love the price drop. It's now gone from a title I was unsure about buying due to the price to something I would definatly buy sooner rather than later ^^

As for the streaming issue, Drrr will most probably come down when the dvds are available in America. I've seen the whole show online but it isn't going to stop me from buying. It's a good show I would want to watch again without haing to wait for the damn stream to load

idioteva said:
I absolutely love the price drop. It's now gone from a title I was unsure about buying due to the price to something I would definatly buy sooner rather than later ^^

As for the streaming issue, Drrr will most probably come down when the dvds are available in America. I've seen the whole show online but it isn't going to stop me from buying. It's a good show I would want to watch again without haing to wait for the damn stream to load
From doing some price comparison + Andrew mentioning it will match US prices for the reissue:

Not likely actually, cos it will get the, more expensive, dubed reisssue when that happens.
The release, as is, is cheaper than most dubbed series in the US are.
The cheaper option will be to early adopt the sub only then upgrade it, at least until the hybrid release starts to drop in price.
If you don't want the dub, get the sub only you will actually be saving money.

Back