Durarara Disc Replacement Programme Enacted

Dannielle said:
^ They do tend to post it in the A/L thread when its live (I'm sure Jeremy has each time?), as well as on social media platforms (though I know some don't use them) I'm not sure what else they could do to promote it? Forum members post that its up in the news thread too.

EDIT: Wait, you may have meant other forums like UKAnime or something, if so I will take my coat and leave as I don't frequent there nowadays so no clue how the newswire is attended to there

I'm awaiting my email, I didn't apply instantly so not expecting to be in the first couple of send outs, which isn't a problem ..got my backlog to try to make a dent in..

I keep running into the situation where I end up asking questions on the forums and it's actually been covered in a newswire, it just seems like a more focused attempt should be made to promote them. It'd be a little work at the start but maybe when a thread is made about an AL show/issue they could bookmark it and then when a newswire covers something related to it they add a quick post linking to that newswire.

Just sorting through some old discs - can someone state the disc numbers of the replacement discs so I can be sure I keep the updated set.

Thanks. :)

Back