Dragonball Z (Live Action) Pics

Even though I think this'll turn out to be a total disaster I'd still wanna see it just coz its Dragonball Z!! lool not everyday that theres sumthin new on DBZ apart from games... so i'd still check it out just for the hell of it

Hey, I was looking over IGN.com before and they have some good pictures on there, which kind of show how bad the costumes and environments are for this movie.

Heres the link to Piccalos costume, with Masters face blocked out for soem secretcy reasons:

http://blogs.ign.com/I_LIKE_TURTLES/2008/04/06/86046/

And heres a link to the page with a variety of pictures for the movie:

http://blogs.ign.com/XoZeN/2008/04/04/85938/

Sourced from IGN and >>XoZeN<< and I_LIKE_TURTLES. Hope they arn't what you have already seen. :?

P.S. They pictures look like if they crossed Street Fighter, Bulletproof Monk and added slight references to the costumes of DBZ, well the really bad looking GI and gave people names from DBZ and removed some of the important characters like Tien, Chioazu, Krillin ect.

mmmm........ it looks really bad :? kinda like spiderman which is bad!! oh well ill keep an open mind ya never know!!!!! :eek:

Oh dear! Yeah I agree with Deidara. I can't help being reminded of Bulletproof Monk. I did have some small hope left but now after seeing King Piccolo's costume as well I really have no hope for this left!

I thought there was another DB Live Action topic that was around earlier than this. If there was, I blame the Search function! I also lol at the fact this thread is called DBZ Live Action.

Anyway, It doesn't matter. Updates are around! Click Here for some shots

db6.jpg

I really don't want to say it, but Piccolo looks darn awful in these images. I have no idea how they could have pulled it off, and I suppose it may look better in the trailer. If there is an upside of any of these pictures. Its probably how awesome the actual Dragon Ball looks:

db1.jpg

Now Go. I've given you lot permission to say how horrible a movie this will be!

[As for me, Piccolo from these pictures has knocked it down a few/load'sa spots in my hope and anticipation. But, I'm still awating for the trailer.]

Jayme said:
I thought there was another DB Live Action topic that was around earlier than this. If there was, I blame the Search function! I also lol at the fact this thread is called DBZ Live Action.

Anyway, It doesn't matter. Updates are around! Click Here for some shots

db6.jpg

I really don't want to say it, but Piccolo looks darn awful in these images. I have no idea how they could have pulled it off, and I suppose it may look better in the trailer. If there is an upside of any of these pictures. Its probably how awesome the actual Dragon Ball looks:

db1.jpg

Now Go. I've given you lot permission to say how horrible a movie this will be!

[As for me, Piccolo from these pictures has knocked it down a few/load'sa spots in my hope and anticipation. But, I'm still awating for the trailer.]
Thats piccolo? To quote a certain frog "its not easy being green" did they bleach him or something? And what about the antenna on his head I can't seem to make any out? What have they done to him :cry: Just makes me feel more an more certain that this film is going to bomb.

Before everyone BAWWWWWWWs over Piccolo's skin colour and lack of antenna keep in mind it's a realistic approach of Dragon Ball, so not everything will remain intact.

Realistic approach to Dragonball?

The series that involves a Monkey-boy flying around on a cloud fighting evil (namely androids, a guy with 3-eyes, and a green demon that names his servants after musical instruments), and collecting 7 dragonballs that when together summon a huge dragon that grants any wish?

:lol:

King Jimmeh said:

The series that involves a Monkey-boy flying around on a cloud fighting evil (namely androids, a guy with 3-eyes, and a green demon that names his servants after musical instruments), and collecting 7 dragonballs that when together summon a huge dragon that grants any wish?

Well, No. Its a highschooler, who basically learns about the DragonBalls and eventually has to stop the evil Piccolo from destroying the world.

Lupus Inu said:
Before everyone BAWWWWWWWs over Piccolo's skin colour and lack of antenna keep in mind it's a realistic approach of Dragon Ball, so not everything will remain intact.

bullcrap. that is a bloody copout by whoever done that to piccolo.

How do i know this? look at what X-Men done with Hank and thier other characters. they looked fantastic.

from those pictures this is going to fail, oh so hard. hello speedracer.

Jayme said:
King Jimmeh said:

Well, No. Its a highschooler, who basically learns about the DragonBalls and eventually has to stop the evil Piccolo from destroying the world.
Well, I don't know if I speak for most DB fans when I say this, but I enjoy an aspect of unrealism in my series, hence why I watch/enjoy it :lol:

Nyu said:
Lupus Inu said:

You say this like the original material was even worth adapting into a film.

Lupus Inu said:
Nyu said:
Lupus Inu said:

They made daredevil into a film. hollywood can do what they want.

Nyu said:
Lupus Inu said:
Nyu said:
Lupus Inu said:

They made daredevil into a film. hollywood can do what they want.

The Frank Miller Daredevil stop was just canned awesomeness in a comic book formar, just absolute sheer wonderfulness that I got handed after calling the movie a piece of crap (which it is).

Back