Disney are self foiling now?

Disney suck now because they don't realise that nobody wants sequel after sequel of something. They make crappy movies and claim that it's because kids don't like traditional animation anymore and only enjoy CGI stuff like Pixar and Dreamworks are putting out. People don't like them because they are awful but of course it wouldn't be bad writing or irritating characters, it's the kids faults for apparently liking something else like good writing and interesting characters; CGI doesn't even come into it. It's a truely sad time.

Lupus Inu said:
You know they failed when they made Lion King 3, and Bambi 2...
Little Mermaid 2, Lady & The Tramp 2, Cinderella 2, The Hunchback Of Notre Dame 2, The Jungle Book 2, Mulan 2, Lilo & Stitch 2 and a sequel for the failed movie Brother Bear called Brother Bear 2.

Did I miss any? Probably hundreds.

WTFDaveMustaine said:
Lupus Inu said:
You know they failed when they made Lion King 3, and Bambi 2...
Little Mermaid 2, Lady & The Tramp 2, Cinderella 2, The Hunchback Of Notre Dame 2, The Jungle Book 2, Mulan 2, Lilo & Stitch 2 and a sequel for the failed movie Brother Bear called Brother Bear 2.

Did I miss any? Probably hundreds.

technically lilo and stitch has 3 movies but since u asked

Emperor's new Groove 2, Princess Diaries 2, Karate kid part 4, micky's twice apon a christmas ect ect

Just a little note; High School Musical was made as a TV Movie. Infact it was supposed to be out on DVD after TV airings...

More Disney Sequels:

Pocahontas II
Tarzan II
101 Dalmatians 2
The Fox and the Hound 2
Peter Pan III(2007)
Cinderella III: A Twist in Time (2007)
The Little Mermaid III (2007)

For those who think I have a fixation for Disney Movies, well I don't, inface Wiki is really good on finding out bad Disney Animated DTV Sequels: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Di ... ated_films

Ryo Chan said:
WTFDaveMustaine said:
Well consider this, Cliff Richard's Millennium Prayer was a number one single for weeks.
but did he give that away for free after 1 week :p
No, he broad-casted it for free over several different radio stations several weeks in advance of its release, several times each day. Not to mention that an advance copy of the 'lyrics' to the song have been in general circulation in the English speaking markets for just a little shy of 1500 years.
Ryo Chan said:
i'd rather them make crap dvd's than rip off animes like they do
lion king = kimba, Atlantis = Laputa ect ect
Disney should adknowledge the kimba influence (probably even the original intention to remake Kimba), but if every film they 'ripped off' ended up as good as the Lion King, and as ultimately superior to the supposed source, i'd urge them to go out and copy every barely-remembered anime they can get their hands on.

Not convinced by the Atlantis / Laputa link, and the link between Atlantis and Nadia is rather trivial (Two works take the Atlantis myth as a starting point, and what exactly do you expect?). That and the fact that Atlantis is a pair of saggy balls.

‘High School Musical’ is this generation’s ‘Grease’, which I think says a lot about the current generation of film and music.

It’s the main plot of this film that makes me want to cough up blood: the most popular boy in school finds that he can sing in harmony with the beautiful new “smartâ€

not to mention Ashley Tisdale is just not a bad guy

stick with Suite life of Zack and Cody, though i'm sure that will die when a movie comes out for it /o\

No 1 should watch high school musical biggest load of garbage disney has made the singing and acting just made me look away in disgust. sorry people but I just hate it probably because my sister watches it every dam minute of the day

pomtry said:
No 1 should watch high school musical biggest load of garbage disney has made the singing and acting just made me look away in disgust. sorry people but I just hate it probably because my sister watches it every dam minute of the day

ANd now they are making the sequel to it WHY GOD WHY

McIcy said:
Hyaku said:
LMAO my friend actually suggest I buy that once, so I almost threw him over to the other side of HMV

You should have smacked you friend upside the head

I think smacking him would of been a bit to good for him chucking him over the side of HMV was the pretty much be all and end all of ideas :lol:

pomtry said:
McIcy said:
Hyaku said:
LMAO my friend actually suggest I buy that once, so I almost threw him over to the other side of HMV

You should have smacked you friend upside the head

I think smacking him would of been a bit to good for him chucking him over the side of HMV was the pretty much be all and end all of ideas :lol:

He needed shaming big time

High School Musical is an awful Disney movie! It's a cross between Fame and Greese..
Having said that alot of the movies that have been released by Disney reacently have been awful. They went down the drain as soon as the started making non-animated movies...
Some of the sequeals aren't that bad, I preferred the 2nd Bambi and Lion king to the first... Most of the others are a waist of time.

Back