Disney are self foiling now?

I am a huge fan of the Stitch movies oh and the Emporers New Groove. But I agree the recent disney live action movies areful. However some of the earlier ones aren't bad

Plus don't forget Pirates of the Carribean is a Disney Movie

McIcy said:
I am a huge fan of the Stitch movies oh and the Emporers New Groove. But I agree the recent disney live action movies areful. However some of the earlier ones aren't bad

We all should thank them for making pirates of the carribean then throw stones at them for making high school musical :twisted:

pomtry said:
McIcy said:

We all should thank them for making pirates of the carribean then throw stones at them for making high school musical :twisted:

Its like disney were thinking:

CEO No. 1 "Well we've made an awesome movie but now people expect too much from us"
CEO No. 2 "Your right we need to make something so aweful that when we release the final Pirates movie people will be like wow and oh my god"
CEO No. 3 (aka Baldrick) "Sirs I have a Cunning Plan"

Well thats how I think it happened anyway

McIcy said:
pomtry said:
McIcy said:

CEO No. 1 "Well we've made an awesome movie but now people expect too much from us"
CEO No. 2 "Your right we need to make something so aweful that when we release the final Pirates movie people will be like wow and oh my god"

OMFG you must be Psycic because thats exactly what I was thinking :shock:

McIcy said:
pomtry said:
McIcy said:

Of course, it all makes sense now. Thanks McIcy. :D

LATEST DISNEY MOVIE will be Underdog, about a dog given superpowers, basically superman but in dog form, best thing about this is that Jason Lee is the voice of Underdog.

TRAILER

i dunno, doesn't look too bad, though didn't they try the whole superdog thing with "krypto the wonderdog"?

but it has Patrick Warburton in atleast :D

Back