Devil May Cry

Necromancer

Stand User
Just finished watching an early release of DMC ep 1 raw and took a few screencaps. I left out alot of the more gorey ones :lol: . The whole ep reminded me alot of how Gungrave went from being a game to an anime, though I'm not sure of this little girl Dante seems to have to drag around with him, you'd think she'd be scared of all the demons/killing :?

Looks very cool, love the huge cadillac but was kinda hoping he'd have his motorbike, I( can't wait to see this

It's probably only been released in the last couple of days. I enjoy the games, so i'm gonna take a look into this, and hopefully the anime will be as enjoyable.

Looks like something I could like but I dont have high hopes for it. I always seem to be let down by anime that has been made from a game

Pomtry said:
Looks like something I could like but I dont have high hopes for it. I always seem to be let down by anime that has been made from a game

Disappointed?

Gungrave was an excellent series & that was based on a game

thekendyman said:
Pomtry said:

Disappointed?

Gungrave was an excellent series & that was based on a game

Im thinking about anime like street fighter and final fantasy.

But gungrave is one of my favorite animes

It doesn't seem to be a bad anime little to much talking and not enough fighting at times but it's better than i imagined it to be. :)

Back