Deep Discount

cyborg 002

School Idol
I have a friend in the UK, he got hit by customs ordering from DD. The package was sent with DHL.
He never got hit by customs before.

I promised him to ask here about this, because I know some people on here use DD.

So please do tell.
What do you guys do to avoid getting hit by customs? Does it make a difference making small orders instead of a big order?

Are there other online stores you would reccomend to my UK friend to buy US BDs?

I have a friend in the UK, he got hit by customs ordering from DD. The package was sent with DHL.

I promised him to ask here about this, because I know some people on here use DD.

So please do tell.
What do you guys do to avoid getting hit by customs? Does it make a difference making small orders instead of a big order?

Are there other online stores you would reccomend to my UK friend to buy US BDs?
Must have been a big order, pretty sure Deep Discount only use DHL when the order goes over a certain value. Through their normal shipping it is usually reposted from the UK or from the Netherlands.

So please do tell.

Try this page
Anime retailers No Import Fees List

Back