Evangelion 2.22 No Full Length Feature Alt Cover 2.png

No Age Rating Logo

Evangelion 2.22 No Age Rating Logo.png

Evangelion 2.22 No Age Rating Logo Alt Cover 1.png

Evangelion 2.22 No Age Rating Logo Alt Cover 2.png

Clean Cover

Evangelion 2.22 Clean Cover.png

Last edited:
Had to make a new post due to image limits. So for every film they will have their own post but I will link them all on the first post and as per usual Manga UK first then AL for Evangelion rebuilds. Once the work is done for the Manga UK ones its easy for me to do the AL ones since its just moving and changing a couple of images around.

Definitely a great and very appreciated resource. Your cover with the characters for 1.11 helps make up for me completely missing the AL CE of that movie, and I adore your clean covers for outlaw star, baccano and gurren lagann - again the latter makes up for not having one of the CEs with that lovely art.

These cover are for Evangelion 2.22. Anime Limited versions

Standard Covers

Evangelion 2.22 AL.png

Evangelion 2.22 Alt Cover 2 AL.png

Evangelion 2.22 Alt Cover 2 AL.png

No "Full Length Feature"

Evangelion 2.22 AL No Full Length Feature.png

Evangelion 2.22 Alt Cover 1 No Age Full Length Feature AL.png

Evangelion 2.22 AL Alt Cover 2 No Full Length Feature.png

No Age Rating Logo

Evangelion 2.22 AL No Age Rating Logo.png

Evangelion 2.22 Alt Cover 1 No Age Rating Logo AL.png

Evangelion 2.22 AL Alt Cover 2 No Age Rating Logo.png

Clean cover is in the Manga UK section.​

Last edited:
The Basic cover for the AL version of Evangelion 2.22 are done. Since AL have never actually licensed 2.22 for home video, these covers don't have accurate spine number, bar code number or license date. When ever that changes I will update them to reflect the proper numbers and dates. Also I am not sure who AL would be licensing 2.22 and 3.33 from, I assume Khara but it could be King Records. It certainly won't be Funimation or Crunchyroll anymore. So I just put Studio Kharas logo on the back since I think its the most fitting. ALs 1.11 covers also have the wrong license date on them as well, its says 2010 instead of 2017 so I will go back and fix those.

Last edited:
Evangelion 2.22 AL Alt Cover 1 & 2 (All Editions) is now complete.

I finally got around to finishing alt cover 1 for Evangelion 2.22 AL, there might be some slight differences between the normal coloured cover and alt cover 1. That is because I have switched the software I use to make these custom covers. Its also why it took me forever to make this cover, as I had to learn this new software before using being able to make anymore covers. I should be able to make cover fast and in higher quality with this new software, so that's a plus. I will also be going back and re mastering all of my previous covers I had made in the old software so they all match up in quality and all of the slight changes I have made between the two.

Last edited:
These cover are for the Evangelion 3.33. Manga UK versions

Standard Covers

Evangelion 3.33.png

Evangelion 3.33 Alt Cover 1.png

Evangelion 3.33 Alt Cover 2.png

No "Full Length Feature"

Evangelion 3.33 No Full Length Feature.png

Evangelion 3.33 Alt Cover 1 No Full Length Feature.png

Evangelion 3.33 Alt Cover 2 No Full Length Feature.png

No Age Rating Logo

Evangelion 3.33 No Age Rating Logo.png

Evangelion 3.33 Alt Cover 1 No Age Rating Logo.png

Evangelion 3.33 Alt Cover 2 No Age Rating Logo.png

Clean Cover

Evangelion 3.33 Clean Cover.png

Last edited:
These cover are for Evangelion 3.33. Anime Limited versions

Standard Covers

Evangelion 3.33 AL.png

Evangelion 3.33 AL Alt Cover 1.png

Evangelion 3.33 AL Alt Cover 2.png

No "Full Length Feature"

Evangelion 3.33 AL No Full Length Feature.png

Evangelion 3.33 AL Alt Cover 1 No Full Length Feature.png

Evangelion 3.33 AL Alt Cover 2 No Full Length Feature.png

No Age Rating Logo

Evangelion 3.33 AL No Age Rating Logo.png

Evangelion 3.33 AL Alt Cover 1 No Age Rating Logo.png

Evangelion 3.33 AL Alt Cover 2 No Age Rating Logo.png

These cover are for the Evangelion 3.0+1.11. Manga UK versions

Standard Covers

Evangelion 3.0+1.11.png

Evangelion 3.0+1.11 Alt Cover 1.png

Evangelion 3.0+1.11 Alt Cover 2.png

No "Full Length Feature"

Evangelion 3.0+1.11 No Full Length Feature.png

Evangelion 3.0+1.11 Alt Cover 1 No Full Length Feature.png

Evangelion 3.0+1.11 Alt Cover 2 No Full Length Feature.png

No Age Rating Logo

Evangelion 3.0+1.11 No Age Rating Logo.png

Evangelion 3.0+1.11 Alt Cover 1 No Age Rating Logo.png

Evangelion 3.0+1.11 Alt Cover 2 No Age Rating Logo.png

Clean Cover

Evangelion 3.0+1.11 Clean Cover.png

These cover are for the Evangelion 3.0+1.11. Anime Limited versions

Standard Covers

Evangelion 3.0+1.11 AL.png

Evangelion 3.0+1.11 AL Alt Cover 1.png

Evangelion 3.0+1.11 AL Alt Cover 2.png

No "Full Length Feature"

Evangelion 3.0+1.11 AL No Full Length Feature.png

Evangelion 3.0+1.11 AL Alt Cover 1 No Full Length Feature.png

Evangelion 3.0+1.11 AL Alt Cover 2 No Full Length Feature.png

No Age Rating Logo

Evangelion 3.0+1.11 AL No Age Rating Logo.png

Evangelion 3.0+1.11 AL Alt Cover 1 No Age Rating.png

Evangelion 3.0+1.11 AL Alt Cover 2 No Age Rating Logo.png

Finally done with all of the Evangelion rebuild covers, I don't think I will be making this many covers for any other franchise. I will be moving on to Lain next.

Finally done with all of the Evangelion rebuild covers, I don't think I will be making this many covers for any other franchise. I will be moving on to Lain next.
Nicely done, that is some beautiful work and thank you for your hard work! Also looking forward to Lain now.

Thank you. I hope you liked the 3.0+1.11 alt cover 2 as I remember you talking about that artwork unless you were referring to the orange version...
Yes, the alt cover 2 is a definite favourite of mine and beautifully done but also loving the mecha ones you've done for the last two movies, which are perfect for completionists with the old manga UK sets.

Yes, the alt cover 2 is a definite favourite of mine and beautifully done but also loving the mecha ones you've done for the last two movies, which are perfect for completionists with the old manga UK sets.
I was never sure about the last two mecha ones but I am glad you liked them. I personally feel they are the weakest ones I have done since the images don't technically fit but its just a cover at the end of the day.

You're right, they don't really fit thematically, not like the first two movies' (especially the second's) manga UK covers did, but they're still sooo pretty! And like I said, good to have some self-made consistency with those older releases heh.

Serial Experiments Lain covers are now complete. I have never actually seen the series and I don't own it so I was kinda of flying blind when adding images and making the cover. Its my first MVM cover and was designed to line up with other MVM releases in terms of the spine. Its also the first requested cover I have done, being requested by @Scrambled Valkyrie so I hope it meets your expetations. If you would like me to do a cover that I haven't got listed don't hesitate to ask as I am more than happy to make a cover for a show I don't persoanlly own.

Next cover I will be doing is Martian Successor Nadesico & the Movie unless someone would like a cover done before then.

Last edited:
Back