Current & Upcoming Gaming Artwork

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U confirmed for a 5th December EU launch (21st Nov in U.S., 6th December in Japan). Will be launching with two Limited Editions:

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U + amiibo (includes a copy of the game and a Mario amiibo):
Smash-Bros-amiibo-bundle-333x400.png

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U + GameCube Controller Adaptor (includes a copy of the game, as well as the GameCube controller adaptor, funnily enough):
Smash-Bros-Wii-U-GC-bundle-288x400.png

The first wave of amiibo figures will be launching a little bit earlier, on 28th November. However, a second wave has been confirmed for 19th December, which will include:
Amiibo-wave-2-400x200.png

The GameCube controller adaptor can also be purchased separately, as are the GameCube controllers.

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth2: Sisters Generation [remake of Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2] is out exclusively on PlayStation Vita in January 2015 for North America & Europe. Unlike the first Re;Birth game, Re;Birth2 will have a physical release in Europe.

NA Release Dates: January 27 (retail and digital)
EU Release Dates: January 28 (digital) & 30 (retail)

daa2eac4436afddb797ac94183a3a75d1416679988_full.jpg

A completed set of ef ~ A Fairy Tale of the Two is coming out for PC from JAST and MangaGamer, the folks who release visual novels for the west. The fact that the material is uncensored and uncut means the game is NSFW, but the cover is perfectly fine (and quite nice as well). Funny.. I have never seen the ESRB actually rate an eroge visual novel before. The only two visual novels I've seen the ESRB rate is Steins;Gate (not eroge but mature) with M and If My Heart Had Wings (All Ages version) with T for Teen.

This is a limited release and will be out on Christmas Eve.
The visual novel will be compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7 & 8.
The retail price is $59.98 and is available to order on United Publications (~£38.13 for USA Site).

ef_hardcopy_v2.png

Final artwork for Senran Kagura: Estival Versus has been revealed. The game will be heading to PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita in March. Warning content below may contain NSFW features.

l_54bdf6f6776b4.jpg
l_54bdf6f5bd025.jpg

l_54bdf6f6bcff3.jpg
l_54bdf6f74bf4a.jpg

l_54bdf6f6ec1d5.jpg
l_54bdf6f77c0cc.jpg

l_54bdf6f6d46f0.jpg
l_54bdf6f7641fe.jpg

l_54bdf6f733c96.jpg
l_54bdf6f7b75fb.jpg

l_54bdf6f710a1a.jpg
l_54bdf6f79282c.jpg

Figured I'll provide you all a nice batch of cover arts on the PlayStation format. There's a few UK covers and a whole bunch of PlayStation Vita love including the Grisaia trilogy (given the Kickstarter is aiming for a Vita version).

UK PS4 cover arts:

Bladestorm_Nightmare.jpg
Dynasty_Warriors_8_Empires.jpg
Dragonball_XV.jpg
Godzilla.jpg
J_Stars_Victory_Versus.jpg
Naruto_Shippuden_UNS_4.jpg
One_Piece_Pirate_Warriors_3.jpg

Japanese PS4 cover arts:

Disgaea_5_Limited_Edition_1.jpg
God_Eater_2_Rage_Burst_1.jpg
Samurai_Warriors_4_II.jpg
Yakuza_Zero.jpg

[In chronological order: Disgaea 5 (Limited Edition), God Eater 2: Rage Burst, Samurai Warriors 4-II, Yakuza Zero]

Japanese PlayStation Vita cover arts:

JPV_Daitoshokan_no_Hitsujikai_Library_Party.jpg
JPV_Durarara_Relay.jpg
JPV_Ebikore_Photokano_Kiss.jpg
JPV_Fuuraiki_3.jpg
JPV_Gakuen_Heaven_Boy_s_Love_Scramble.jpg
JPV_Hakuouki_Zuisouroku_Omokage_Hana.jpg
JPV_Hyakka_Yakou.jpg
JPV_Hyper_Dimension_Neptunia_Re_Birth_3_V_Centu.jpg
JPV_IAVT_colorful.jpg
JPV_Kokujo_no_Psychedelica.jpg
JPV_Kosyoku_Meikyu_Rinbukyoku_La_Role_De_For.jpg
JPV_Kurogane_Kaikitan_Senya_Ichiya.jpg
JPV_Otoko_Yukaku.jpg
JPV_Persona_4_Golden_The_Best.jpg
JPV_Ukiyo_no_Roushi.jpg
JPV_Xblaze_Lost_Memories.jpg

JPV_Le_Eden_De_La_Grisaia.jpg
JPV_Le_Fruit_De_La_Grisaia.jpg
JPV_Le_Labyrinthe_De_La_Grisaia.jpg
JPV_The_Irregular_at_Magic_High_School_Out_of.jpg

[In chronological order (Group 1): Daitoshokan no Hitsujikai: Library Party, Durarara!! Relay, Ebikore Photokano Kiss, Fuuraiki 3, Gakuen Heaven Boy's Love Scramble!, Hakuouki: Zuisouroku Omokage Hana, Hyakka Yakou, HyperDimension Neptunia Re;Birth 3: V-Century, IA/VT: Colorful, Kokujo no Psychedelica, Kosyoku Meikyu Rinbukyoku: La Role De Fortune, Kurogane Kaikitan Senya Ichiya, Otoko Yukaku, Persona 4 the Golden (The Best!), Ukiyo no Roushi, XBlaze Lost:Memories]

[In chronological order (Group 2): Le Eden De La Grisaia (The Eden of Grisaia), Le Fruit De La Grisaia (The Fruit of Grisaia), Le Labyrinthe De La Grisaia (The Labyrinth of Grisaia), The Irregular at Magic High School: Out of Order]

idea factory will be releasing the Limited Edition sets for the latest Neptunia games on Vita.

Noire_SE_Set_PAL_grande.jpg
ReBirth2_LE_Pack_PAL_grande.jpg

Noire_SE_PackShot_PAL_Cleaned_75dfab05-bdce-4062-823a-f6ea352c774f_grande.jpg
ReBirth2_SE_PackShot_PAL_grande.jpg

As you have obviously guessed, the rest of the Neptunia series from idea factory will now have a physical release in contrast to HyperDimension Neptunia Re;Birth1. When NIS America had Neptunia, all three main games plus the Perfecting Perfection Vita game had retail releases.

idea factory have also confirmed that HyperDimension Neptunia U: Action Unleashed will be coming to Europe in Spring 2015 (North American retail release date is May 19th). The company will also be releasing Omega Quintet for the PS4 (North American retail release date is April 28th).

Both pre-ordered. Loving the first game. I'm most looking forward to Neptunia U though!

edit - damn I put Criminal Girls Limited Edition in my basket this morning and now it's sold out :( gutted

Some more Vita love (note besides DBFC (which is digital only over here) the other US covers don't have final versions on the UK side):

PSV_Danganronpa_Another_Episode_Ultra_Despai.jpg
PSV_Dengeki_Bunko_Fighting_Climax.jpg
PSV_Hyperdimension_Neptunia_Re_Birth3_V_Genera.jpg
PSV_Lost_Dimensions.jpg
PSV_Operation_Abyss_New_Tokyo_Legacy.jpg

PlayStation Vita:

Dungeon_Travelers_2.jpg

Fushigi_no_Dungeon_Fuurai_no_Shiren_5_Plus_For.jpg
Hakuisei_Aijou_Izonshou.jpg
Hanayaka_Kana_Ware_ga_Ichizoku_Modern_Nostalgie.jpg
Luminous_Arc_Infinity.jpg
Ray_Gigant.jpg
Sayonara_Umihara_Kawase_Chirari.jpg
Taiko_no_Tatsujin_V.jpg
To_Heart_2_Dungeon_Travelers.jpg

Grisaia_Michuru.jpg
Persona_4_Dancing_All_Night.jpg
Steins_Gate.jpg

[In chronological order (Group 1): Dungeon Travelers 2: The Royal Library and the Monster Seal]

[In chronological order (Group 2): Fushigi no Dungeon Fuurai no Shiren 5 Plus: Fortun Tower to Unmei no Dice; Hakuisei Aijou Izonshou; Hanayaka Kana, Ware ga Ichizoku Modern Nostalgie; Luminous Arc Infinity; Ray Gigant; Sayonara Umihara Kawase Chirari; Taiko no Tatsujin V; To Heart 2 Dungeon Travelers]

[In chronological order (Group 3): Idol Mahou Shoujo Chiru Chiru Michiru; Persona 4 Dancing All Night; Steins;Gate]

PlayStation 4:

Blaz_Blue_Chrono_Phantasma_Extend.jpg
Natsuiro_High_School_Seisyun_Hakusyo.jpg
Shin_Jigen_Game_Neptune_VII.jpg

[In chronological order: BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Extend; Natsuiro High School Seisyun Hakusyo; Shin Jigen Game Neptune VII (Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory II)]

Nintendo Wii U:

Dragon_Quest_X_Inishie_no_Ryu_no_Denshou_Online.jpg
Splatoon.jpg
Xenoblade_X.jpg

[In chronological order: Dragon Quest X: Inishie no Ryu no Denshou Online (Dragon Quest X Online Third Version); Splatoon; Xenoblade X (Xenoblade Chronicles X)]

Nintendo 3DS:

Shin_Atelier_Rorona_Hajimari_no_Monogatari_The_A.jpg
Bravely_Second_End_Layer.jpg
Dragon_Ball_Z_Chou_Kyuukyoku_Butou_Den.jpg
Fire_Emblem_if_Anya_Oukoku.jpg
Fire_Emblem_if_Hakuya_Oukoku.jpg
Hatsune_Miku_Project_Mirai_Deluxe.jpg
Youkai_Watch_Busters_Akanekodan.jpg
Youkai_Watch_Busters_Shiroinutai.jpg
Stella_Glow.jpg
Tribe_Cool_Crew.jpg

[In chronological order: Shin Atelier Rorona: Hajimari no Monogatari The A (Atelier Rorona Plus: The Alchemist of Arland); Bravely Second: End Layer; Dragon Ball Z: Chou Kyuukyoku Butou Den; Fire Emblem if: Anya Oukoku; Fire Emblem if: Hakuya Oukoku; Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai Deluxe; Youkai Watch Busters: Akanekodan; Youkai Watch Busters: Shiroinutai; Stella Glow; Tribe Cool Crew: The Game]

One day i'll play a Shiren the Wanderer game, always wanted to try them out.

Really hope Bamco bring Ray Gigant over, looks great.

Limited Edition version of Hyperdimension Neptunia U for the PS Vita comes with a pillow case! Love teh art they used on the box/OST

z0XY0to.jpg

pBJvxrG.jpg

Yup but ordering NISA exclusives are a pain in the **** to order as they no longer accept orders from outside usa or Canada.

Oh yeah, I forgot they opened an EU Store. Are they still overcharging like crazy? I remember when it first opened and people (Rightfully so) lost their **** over the price of the Persona Q LE.

The price wouldn't bother me too much, it's the fact they don't release everything. Had to get a friend in America to post me htol; niq and will likely have to get him to do the same here if he can. Hopefully nisa Europe will prove me wrong and announce this on Friday with their prinny update.

One Limited Edition I will definitely be buuing

BVRyPiW.png

And two I may well buy

3x3RTuD.jpg

CthS1jS.jpg

Oh and this is getting a physical release so i'll jump on it (still need to play the second one)

Aghnw6d.jpg

Back