CS Gas

Doberman Pharaoh said:
One word:

Owned.

EDIT: I hate to make a bad joke but I think the irony is that maybe if you were wearing shades you wouldn't have had your eyes burned...

or maybe he should carry sum cigs around with him

Hyaku said:
ridley said:
Doberman Pharaoh said:
One word:

Owned.

EDIT: I hate to make a bad joke but I think the irony is that maybe if you were wearing shades you wouldn't have had your eyes burned...

I don't get it.

me either... and as much as i hate to admit it im starting find doberman quite funny ¬_¬

Hyaku said:
ridley said:
Doberman Pharaoh said:
One word:

Owned.

I don't get it.

Most drunk twats get angry when you dont have any cancer sticks or a lighter, thus carrying said items would resolve this matter. But i don't get trouble so i don't need to do this.

Hyaku said:
Plim Chan said:
Hyaku said:
Maxon said:
Well, yeah, but why was it so important, is what I'm getting at.

I got nothin'. =d

I'm sure he just wrote it because it's the only distinguishable feature this guy had that Shades could see.

Now, don't cause anymore arguements, we already have enough :wink:

It's called discussion.

Jeese, sorry for wanting to stop an arguement.
Forget it.

Shades, I suggest you call the police or somethin'
That's my final word :?

Plim Chan said:
Hyaku said:
Plim Chan said:
Hyaku said:
Maxon said:

I got nothin'. =d

I'm sure he just wrote it because it's the only distinguishable feature this guy had that Shades could see.

It's called discussion.

Forget it.

my cousin tried to stop an argument a few days ago and he almost got his head smashed in by sum1 8 inches taller than him

ridley said:
Plim Chan said:
Hyaku said:
Plim Chan said:
Hyaku said:
Maxon said:

I got nothin'. =d

It's called discussion.

Forget it.

my cousin tried to stop an argument a few days ago and he almost got his head smashed in by sum1 8 inches taller than him

Then he shouldn't have tried being a hero, especially against someone with that much height over him.

They were probably chavs, and to be honest; anyone who tries to intervene between a group of chavs isn't the sharpest tool in the shed to begin with.

Hyaku said:
ridley said:
Plim Chan said:
Hyaku said:
Plim Chan said:
Hyaku said:
Maxon said:

I got nothin'. =d

It's called discussion.

Forget it.

Then he shouldn't have tried being a hero, especially against someone with that much height over him.

They were probably chavs, and to be honest; anyone who tries to intervene between a group of chavs isn't the sharpest tool in the shed to begin with.

No but if you have one of these in your shed your one step ahead of them :D

th_UTG870TACTICAL.jpg

Light said:
Hyaku said:
ridley said:
Plim Chan said:
Hyaku said:
Plim Chan said:
Hyaku said:
Maxon said:

I got nothin'. =d

It's called discussion.

Forget it.

No but if you have one of these in your shed your one step ahead of them :D

th_UTG870TACTICAL.jpg

Rifle or no rifle, I'd be a good 20 feet away before I started spraying bullets. :p

wow, i didnt intend to start a racial/political correctness argument LOL. I only used the turn random black guy cos thats what me and me mates are now calling the incident , if he had bin white it would have bin random white guy or random or random itailin guy ect. to be honest i only saw him for a couple of seconds then went blind so its really the only way i could describe him.
Sorry if i offended anyone, i didnt mean to 8)

Shades said:
wow, i didnt intend to start a racial/political correctness argument LOL. I only used the turn random black guy cos thats what me and me mates are now calling the incident , if he had bin white it would have bin random white guy or random or random itailin guy ect. to be honest i only saw him for a couple of seconds then went blind so its really the only way i could describe him.
Sorry if i offended anyone, i didnt mean to 8)

I forgive you. :p

skikes said:
Maxon said:

it's not important, lots of things that people say isnt important. was he being racist, hell no! its just obviously something about the attacker that stuck out in his mind, was there need to say it, no. was there need not to say it, no.

some people nowadays are taking political correctness to new ridiculas heights perticularly when referring to black people.. even the term "black" can be considered un pc.

no doubt if he had of said i was attacked by an eskimo you would have roffled not badgered THE VICTIM of his use racial description.
Well, if you put it that way, it makes sense. I know I may have come across as an accuser, so, Shades, you have my apologies. I'm just a bit sensitive when it comes to these types of remarks. I have no problem calling a black person "black", but it's just the context I was getting at.

Back