CS Gas

Shades

Hunter
I got my self sprayed with this stuff on the way back from the pub friday night, just wondering if any one else on here has evey had any experiance with this vile substance,

I went blind for about 3 hours and my eyes and throught where still stinging the next morning untill i got in the shower and washed me face 8)

just some random black guy, i was walking back from pub at about 4 am down gasgoigne road, if you dont know the road then just picture any road close to you that not evan jet li would walk down at 4am (I was drunk and not thinking) and this black guy came up 2 me and the girl i was walking home, asked me if i had a fag, when i said no he sprayed me, end of story, so people on this planet are just compleate a$$4073s.

If ya dont no what cs gas is its basicly a very very strong mace.

That sucks. I have heard of the stuff, but never actually heard of any incidents occurring from its use.

Why did you have to mention the fact he was black? Racial profiling?

Maxon said:
That sucks. I have heard of the stuff, but never actually heard of any incidents occurring from its use.

I doubt it, usually, skin colour is the one thing that stands out when you're being assaulted in the dark lol.

That sucks Shades, you should've reported him >8|
Some people don't think about the conciquences of they're actions :\

Plim Chan said:
Maxon said:

I doubt it, usually, skin colour is the one thing that stands out when you're being assaulted in the dark lol.

Do you even know what racial profiling is?

Maxon said:
Plim Chan said:
Maxon said:

I've not heard of any race being pinned to committing CS gas attacks, so you can't really play that card.

Hyaku said:
Maxon said:
Plim Chan said:
Maxon said:

I've not heard of any race being pinned to committing CS gas attacks, so you can't really play that card.
Then why did he mention the fact that the guy was black?

Maxon said:
Hyaku said:
Maxon said:
Plim Chan said:
Maxon said:

Then why did he mention the fact that the guy was black?

Well black is the polar opposite of caucasion, so it's distinguishing, don't'cha think? :p

I know of a funny CS Gas story. A guy by the name of Disco Dave once sprayed New Kids on the Block with CS Gas. Apparently it was a mistaken identity incident. He thought it was a coach of Nottingham Forrest fans but it turned out to be the US boy bands tour bus. Don't think anyone was actually hurt though.

I’ve never been the victim of it personally. It usually comes in a small aerosol can and I believe that it’s quite easy to get hold of but is illegal to possess of course.

In Shades case, I guess you’ve learnt it’s not so wise to be wandering down any street at 4am these days fella. Get a cab in future!

Hyaku said:
Maxon said:
Well, yeah, but why was it so important, is what I'm getting at.

I got nothin'. =d

I'm sure he just wrote it because it's the only distinguishable feature this guy had that Shades could see.

Now, don't cause anymore arguements, we already have enough :wink:

This kind of thing happens a lot. Theres been gangs that do this stuff as a game. Some people have been seriously harmed because of things like this happening. I also read that they throw a kind of weak acid in people faces aswell.

My friend had something of this sort and we thought it would be funny to spray it at each other (we were drunk at a party btw) and im never going near this stuff again in my life... lol

Maxon said:

it's not important, lots of things that people say isnt important. was he being racist, hell no! its just obviously something about the attacker that stuck out in his mind, was there need to say it, no. was there need not to say it, no.

some people nowadays are taking political correctness to new ridiculas heights perticularly when referring to black people.. even the term "black" can be considered un pc.

no doubt if he had of said i was attacked by an eskimo you would have roffled not badgered THE VICTIM of his use racial description.

skikes said:
Maxon said:

it's not important, lots of things that people say isnt important. was he being racist, hell no! its just obviously something about the attacker that stuck out in his mind, was there need to say it, no. was there need not to say it, no.

some people nowadays are taking political correctness to new ridiculas heights perticularly when referring to black people.. even the term "black" can be considered un pc.
Gotta say I agree with you on this one skikes, I didn't see his post as intentionally meaning to cause offence.

Somebody I've got to know in my college class is black and there was a small incident involving political correctness during a lecture. On this particular day she'd turned up a little late and another girl in the class quite innocently said 'oh dear, you're gonna be on his black books now!' referring to the lecturer. It was met by some people in the class turning around and saying 'I can't believe you said that' and 'do you know you can offend people saying things like that?'. And guess how she did actually respond to this supposedly offensive thing that was said to her... That's right she just chuckled slightly and told everybody to calm down.

Sometimes political correctness just goes way to far and in turn can become offensive in itself.

Back