Crunchyroll to Delist Over 50 Anime Shows on 1st August 2020

"Kinmoza"
Luckily, or unluckily in my case as I didn't like it that much, I've seen season 1. So season 2 can go on my HIDIVE list, but will probably stay there for a long time.
Just going through my list and see that AKB0048 is on it, but it's an Idol show so just like Love Live who's season 1 disappeared (but actually is back by the looks of it) isn't that high on my list anyway.
YUYUSHIKI is also there, but there's no time to watch it 🤷‍♂️. Maybe it'll show up again somewhere, if not I've got plenty of other stuff still to watch.
Most of the shows are ones I only recently removed from my HIDIVE list as they aren't getting any simulcasting shows, so I thought I'd get rid, but I haven't finished the ones still left from that cull 😅

Flip Flappers

eO3Snno.gif

good thing i already have the CE on blu-ray

Just going through my list and see that AKB0048 is on it, but it's an Idol show so just like Love Live who's season 1 disappeared (but actually is back by the looks of it) isn't that high on my list anyway.
Was looking forward to watching AKB0048 as it's the closest thing to being Macross. The same director and studio doing a mecha series with space idols has big Macross energy.

At least I found the series on eBay for a good price earlier

The same director and studio doing a mecha series with space idols has big Macross energy.
I only put it on my list because it was written by Mari Okada. The first 3 anime of hers I saw (Anthem of the Heart, AnoHana and IBO) I really liked so after that I put a load of her stuff on my list. The ones I have seen since have been a mixed bag, so you never know what you're going to get!

I only put it on my list because it was written by Mari Okada. The first 3 anime of hers I saw (Anthem of the Heart, AnoHana and IBO) I really liked so after that I put a load of her stuff on my list. The ones I have seen since have been a mixed bag, so you never know what you're going to get!
Wasn't aware of Mari Okada writing it. But yeah not all of her shows are great but heard good stuff about this one.

Back