UK Anime Distributor Crunchyroll/Funimation/Manga UK Discussion Thread

Please and thank you!

I'd like that but is there precedent for a Funi CE released in 2 parts where only the second has the CE contents? I don't follow releases like a hawk but none come to mind
Reincarnated as a slime seasons 1 and 2 were like that. Pretty sure some MHA has been like that too. They've definitely done it in the recent past.

Please and thank you!

I'd like that but is there precedent for a Funi CE released in 2 parts where only the second has the CE contents? I don't follow releases like a hawk but none come to mind
Reincarnated as a slime seasons 1 and 2 were like that. Pretty sure some MHA has been like that too. They've definitely done it in the recent past.

Dr. Stone, Plunderer, Rising of the Shield Hero, Fire Force and Radiant come to mind as well.

Price comparisons on the limited edition sets for those interested:

Anime:SRPMVM's AOLZavviUP1
(Funi UK)
UP1
(Funi US)
The Dungeon of Black Company£74.99£56.24£59.99 + £2 P&PTBCTBC
Fruits Basket: The Final Season£89.99£67.49£74.99 + £2 P&PTBC£63.05 + £4.25 P&P
Horimiya£74.99£56.24£59.99 + £2 P&PTBCTBC
How a Realist Hero Rebuilt the Kingdom Part 1£74.99£56.24£59.99 + £2 P&PTBC£65 + £4.25 P&P
Mushoku Tensei: Jobless Reincarnation Season 1 Part 1£74.99£56.24£59.99 + £2 P&PTBCTBC
That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime Season 2 Part 2£84.99£63.74£69.99 + £2 P&PTBC£69 + £2 P&P

kExOXBDl.png

The people:
Now CrunchyMationPlex of America owns everything they should go back and dub Monogatari! And Bunny Girl Senpai!! And Nisekoi!!!

CrunchyMationPlex of America:
We hear you folks.
He's a series from 2008 we found down the back of the couch 😎

It's actually a good series but from the well they pull this over others?!?!?
This is interesting, because I believe Seasons 1-4 are not with Aniplex but rather a different publisher altogether. I think Aniplex's only involvement were the films or so that came recently.

This is interesting, because I believe Seasons 1-4 are not with Aniplex but rather a different publisher altogether. I think Aniplex's only involvement were the films or so that came recently.
1-4 was released by NIS America as I own the nice big sets. I would like a re-release if it also includes the later series that Funimation got the rights to.

1-4 was released by NIS America as I own the nice big sets. I would like a re-release if it also includes the later series that Funimation got the rights to.
I'm guessing as with other things someone's license lapsed and the Crunchy monster gobbled it up and now owns it all.

The people:
Now CrunchyMationPlex of America owns everything they should go back and dub Monogatari! And Bunny Girl Senpai!! And Nisekoi!!!

CrunchyMationPlex of America:
We hear you folks.
He's a series from 2008 we found down the back of the couch 😎

It's actually a good series but from the well they pull this over others?!?!?

Would be nice if this meant getting Blu-rays of Seasons 1 & 2, I love this show and have the NIS America Premium Sets but would buy again for well-dubbed Blu-rays of all the seasons and movies plus the handful of extra episodes :)

I should have made my wording a bit better, as I was referring to the Japanese side i.e those who own the rights. Looking on Crunchyroll it seems to be TV TOKYO for Seasons 1-3 and ADK for Season 4-6.

Pretty strong lineup overall and a strict improvement to the lazy mess that was the Q3 lineup.
Will be buying Slime Season 2 Part 2, Horiyima, Realist Hero and Mushoku Tensei in their Limited Edition form.
Fruits Basket The Final, The Quintessential Quintuplets Season 2, Ranking of Kings (Part 2 will be LE) and Zombieland Saga Revenge in Standard BD form.

Noragami Season 2 reprint is nice since I recently sold mine due to space issues, but kept the artcards.

Lack of One Piece TV specials or Collection 30 hurt then again they need to start releasing One Piece TV series on Blu-Ray someday.

Back