UK Anime Distributor Crunchyroll/Funimation/Manga UK Discussion Thread

I'm surprised that FuniUK hasn't cancelled the LE of a failed show Plunderer.
Like not many people liked or cared about Plunderer to begin with.

yeah, I watched about 5 or 6 episodes of Plunderer, thought it might be an interesting series after watching the first couple of eps, but then it just got totally stoopid and I dropped it.

I'm surprised that FuniUK hasn't cancelled the LE of a failed show Plunderer.
Like not many people liked or cared about Plunderer to begin with.
No reason to cancel it. The LE components are already on their way from the US now, they just have to slot the standard edition inside it and seal it.

I've given up waiting now, I hate having bits of series hanging around for too long, let alone part 2 of a series I don't own part 1, so I've cancelled my LE and ordered the SE, so at least I can actually start watching this year.

Updated releases for next year.

Two new CEs
Attack on Titan Final Season Part 1
Yona of the Dawn

Standards
Isekai Quartet Season 1
Isekai Quartet Season 2
Yu Yu Hakusho Season 4
By the Grace of the Gods
My Hero Academia Season 4
Robotech Part 3
Yona of the Dawn Essentials
Log Horizon Season 3
Sleepy Princess in the Demon Castle
Dr Stone Season 1

I didn't think AoT would be skipped, though it seems the By the Grace of the Gods LE has been so import that if you want it.

Delighted that Sleepy Princess made its way over, would have imported it if it didn't anyway. I hadn't picked up the Isekai Quartet sets yet (largely because season 1 is Region A only).

I didn't think AoT would be skipped, though it seems the By the Grace of the Gods LE has been so import that if you want it.

Delighted that Sleepy Princess made its way over, would have imported it if it didn't anyway. I hadn't picked up the Isekai Quartet sets yet (largely because season 1 is Region A only).
Not a chance of the AoT CE being skipped. Surprised to see a Yona CE though. I wonder how that would sell considering how cheap AL have sold it in the last 3 Christmas sales, hell it's £14.99 on bogof for both parts atm.

Not a chance of the AoT CE being skipped. Surprised to see a Yona CE though. I wonder how that would sell considering how cheap AL have sold it in the last 3 Christmas sales, hell it's £14.99 on bogof for both parts atm.
I think yona on AL are basically the last of the copies they have... Pretty sure it is now sold out aswell?
Probably why they have discontinued it if they are bringing it out as 1 set

Updated releases for next year.

Two new CEs
Yona of the Dawn

Standards
Isekai Quartet Season 1
Isekai Quartet Season 2
Yu Yu Hakusho Season 4
By the Grace of the Gods
My Hero Academia Season 4
Robotech Part 3
Yona of the Dawn Essentials
Log Horizon Season 3
Sleepy Princess in the Demon Castle
Dr Stone Season 1

I'm really happy to see they're bringing By the Grace of the Gods and Sleepy Princess in the Demon Castle over, I haven't seen either but they both looked super cute and it's good that they're doing slice of life/more genteel titles and not just shounen action stuff (though I might be wrong about By the Grace of the Gods) :)

Back