UK Anime Distributor Crunchyroll/Funimation/Manga UK Discussion Thread

More confirmed push-backs due to the pandemic causing disruption to production:
  • Bungo Stray Dogs: Seasons 1 & 2 collection (Blu-ray, DVD) - now 3rd August (originally 20th July)
  • COP CRAFT (Blu-ray, DVD) - now 7th September (originally 10th August)
  • Hetalia World Party Collection: Seasons 5 & 6 aka Beautiful World & World Twinkle (DVD) - now 27th July (originally 13th July)
  • Mob Psycho 100 II (Blu-ray & DVD LE, Blu-ray, DVD) - now 3rd August (originally 6th July)

Well that's odd, just received Mob psycho 100 II BD, from UP, so the delay might not be delay at all
UP1, MVM etc. can ship them early if a certain version of the set is done and ready. The delay Manga mentioned could have been down to either playing it safe with the timing or the limited edition wasn't done on time and they want to get everything out at the same time.

BBFC though.
It’s not like we have Sailor Moon which is similar length.
Don't forget Manga have got that Funimoney now so BBFC is no longer as much of a problem.
And with a long series it's a long term investment 😉
I imagine they're still raking it in from the original Naruto series.

Do Funi UK usually tweet anything about Manga's blu-ray releases? I don't follow them.

I'd love HxH on Blu but I'm not getting my hopes up.

Do Funi UK usually tweet anything about Manga's blu-ray releases? I don't follow them.

I'd love HxH on Blu but I'm not getting my hopes up.
Funi UK tends to parrot the US twitter account when it comes to stuff being available to stream and that's pretty much it

Back